Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Some beers showed up today from Belgiuminabox.

Not the cheapest prices, but managed to get hold of some to try that I had my eye on for a while.

LsZwHPh.jpg

Good selection. Duvel is nice, albeit rather strong. I vaguely remember getting smashed on it in Bruges a few years ago. Enjoy.

New phone

Ulefone Armor 3W next to my Samsung Note 8
wirHO5k.jpg
(Picture taken with my Kindle HDX!)

It's 18mm thick with a 10,300mAh battery.
The little bit at the bottom of the Note 8 is Wsken magnetic charger/data link.

Fun fact: The Royal Bank of Scotland £1 note is still current currency and valid
Yes and no, it's not current currency as it went out of production in 2001. It is however still perfectly valid to use due to the way Scottish money works, in that it's not actually money in of itself but a proxy substitute for English money which is held in the vault of the issuing Scottish bank.

Two £1 notes (surprising what you buy off eBay during lock down!)

Fun fact: The Royal Bank of Scotland £1 note is still current currency and valid, if anywhere will accept it that is! :)

1587554994.jpg

I think you'll find Pal, that's legal tender!

uet6yS4.png

Alllll the Borderlands. Having never played a BL game before, this should be fun :)
Let me know how that goes! Always tempted but I'm never sure about starting at the earliest instalment of a popular series. Was impressed with Arkham Asylum though and I played that about 8 years after it came out!

Back
Top Bottom