Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

OK new mic & Preamp etc is here - just spent a couple of hours setting up and playing around with it

JLE60906.jpg

JLE60908.jpg

JLE60909.jpg

JLE60910.jpg

JLE60911.jpg

JLE60914.jpg

JLE60916.jpg

OK new mic & Preamp etc is here - just spent a couple of hours setting up and playing around with it

JLE60906.jpg

JLE60908.jpg

JLE60909.jpg

JLE60910.jpg

JLE60911.jpg

JLE60914.jpg

JLE60916.jpg
I just ordered the same Mic but the USB version instead of needing the audio interface. I know the quality will be very slightly affected but I preferred the ease of one plug.

Always is on the high end pieces of kit. I been looking myself but I'm not going to spend that much.
This mic is the entry level side of things - the Shure SM7B is 500 for example :eek:

Depends on use case - honestly if it wasnt for streaming I wouldn't have bothered, but the flip side is I can use it for skype, teams, meetings etc and now it'll be a heck of a lot better for the other person :)

The arm is the default choice for almost everyone, it is really sturdy, can take a heavy mic/shock mount/filter. I can leave it like that and it won't move a mm. It's great. If I ever change anything, the arm stays.

(yes, I am watching Austin Evans :p)

jdDq3QM.jpg

Hey guyyyyyyyyyyys, this is Austin.

Two mice, that is just greedy!! Two keyboards should be standard!!

I've looked and there isn't a single keyboard to end them all!! I wish there was and I went through quite a few to settle on these two. If there was such a thing as a mashup of a ducky, apple board and a microsoft board combined into something with nice aesthetics then I think that could be the day one keyboard will do the trick.

Have you tried a Logitech MX Keys? Really is a beautiful keyboard to use, solid metal base, enough travel to feel what's going on when gaming but still be a pleasure to use when typing etc.

(Excuse that the monitors are different ratios :()

2SWFNS1r.jpg EoaOo0q.jpg

Have you tried a Logitech MX Keys? Really is a beautiful keyboard to use, solid metal base, enough travel to feel what's going on when gaming but still be a pleasure to use when typing etc.

(Excuse that the monitors are different ratios :()

Can't say I have, it has been a while since I went on a keyboard buying rampage. :) Might have to give these Logitech boards a try.

Back
Top Bottom