Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Do you cook a roast dinner blindfolded?

I don't cook roast dinners. Good question though.

How dare we show meat in a form where we can recognise the animal it comes from! Protect me from the harsh truths of reality!

You seem to have started an argument about something I haven't said.

Lack of food education these days. No wonder kids dont know where a chicken nugget or sausage comes from..

Queasiness is not often onset through lack of education.

Get back in your bubble, it's not safe for you in the real world!

Presumptions.

Soldato
Travelling again soon so I always find it as an excuse to streamline and get some new things.

Had my iPad 2 since queuing up at launch so it is time for an update.
OoOpNQSl.jpg

Not taking a camera so relying on my phone.
nUAo9uRl.jpg

Nice bit of storage I can stick in my work laptop.
n7QdwQpl.jpg

Got to keep my shoes looking good!
oWOBKBAl.jpg

Soldato

Really pleased with the improvement these purchases have made. Step up even from my old R9 280x. :D

Anyone after a 144hz monitor I would definitely recommend the Asus VG248.

Also with baby #2 on the way a whole bunch of paraphernalia such as bedside cot and all that malarkey but won't bore anyone with pictures.

Soldato
Those SanDisk USBs were on an Amazon flash sale yesterday, and I very nearly bought one...except there seemed to be numerous complaints about them overheating and then their capacity showing as just 32GB after said overheating.

Is that due to incompetent Amazon folk, or a genuine issue?

Soldato
Those SanDisk USBs were on an Amazon flash sale yesterday, and I very nearly bought one...except there seemed to be numerous complaints about them overheating and then their capacity showing as just 32GB after said overheating.

I'm still using my old Kingston all metal one (32gb). Absolutely brilliant and definitely will not fall off. Going to get a new one for Christmas:

Search for 'Kingston Technology 64 GB DataTraveler SE9 G2 USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0 Flash Drive'

Soldato
I'm still using my old Kingston all metal one (32gb). Absolutely brilliant and definitely will not fall off. Going to get a new one for Christmas:

Search for 'Kingston Technology 64 GB DataTraveler SE9 G2 USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0 Flash Drive'

Thank you Boxman - recommendations are always appreciated.

The appeal of those SanDisk ones (other brands available!) was the size, as I don't carry separate keychains, and just whack them in my wallet. The size may be the main issue though, as cooling (or rather lack thereof) may be a bit of a killer on the tiny ones, but rather less so on the larger, DataTraveler size.

Soldato

Is that due to incompetent Amazon folk, or a genuine issue?

Yes I saw those. To be honest even just having it plugged in for a few minutes it was rather warm. I'll see how it goes - I'm not writing anything critical to it and if it has issues it will go back.
I wanted this size and the alternative was Samsung that was white and Lexmark which has a lot of bright LEDs that's why I chose the SanDisk.

Back
Top Bottom