Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I'm still using my old Kingston all metal one (32gb). Absolutely brilliant and definitely will not fall off. Going to get a new one for Christmas:

Search for 'Kingston Technology 64 GB DataTraveler SE9 G2 USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0 Flash Drive'
I got one of those USB 3.1 drives and the speeds were shockingly slow. Much slower than USB 2.0 somehow! :eek::confused:

Soldato

Wow, thanks! I mean, no thanks, but thanks...

I didn't need money this month anyway!

Is that in Kidderminster by any chance?

STOP FOLLOWING ME YOU MONSTER.

Ha, yeah - it's got a massive Lego section which, as a 26 year old male, I am comfortable saying I enjoy perusing.

I work not too far away from there.

ajf

ajf

Soldato
STOP FOLLOWING ME YOU MONSTER.

Ha, yeah - it's got a massive Lego section which, as a 26 year old male, I am comfortable saying I enjoy perusing.

I work not too far away from there.

Lol. It has indeed got an excellent Lego section - apparently.:D
I recognised the paving slabs, so how sad is that:p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
bf1preload.png

And now the long wait begins...

Soldato
Yes I saw those. To be honest even just having it plugged in for a few minutes it was rather warm. I'll see how it goes - I'm not writing anything critical to it and if it has issues it will go back.
I wanted this size and the alternative was Samsung that was white and Lexmark which has a lot of bright LEDs that's why I chose the SanDisk.

I've had a 32gb version for ages....they get scorching hot! luckily it's still alive.

Thank you both for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom