Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Those SanDisk USBs were on an Amazon flash sale yesterday, and I very nearly bought one...except there seemed to be numerous complaints about them overheating and then their capacity showing as just 32GB after said overheating.

Is that due to incompetent Amazon folk, or a genuine issue?

I've had a 32gb version for ages....they get scorching hot! luckily it's still alive.

Soldato
I bought some Haribo and they threw in a pendrive which I thought was nice of them.

20161019_170146.jpg

Associate
Simply Games are only good for preorders in my experience. I once bought something with next day delivery and it arrived a week later. The response I got was they were dealing with a few new releases that week and my order was 'back of the queue'.

Soldato
I really don't like how the game market has become. It's so exploitative and greedy, the thing that annoys me most is when you pay £50 for a game and that's not the end of what you have to pay if you want the entire game content.

Yeah the whole early access shenanigans thing with BF1 is annoying, I am just waiting until the 21st to play instead of trying to play early.

Especially the 'pre-order DLC for the game which isn't even released yet' thing.

EA seem to terrible for it!

Soldato
I really don't like how the game market has become. It's so exploitative and greedy, the thing that annoys me most is when you pay £50 for a game and that's not the end of what you have to pay if you want the entire game content.

Well the game is made by EA, so exploitation and greed is their mantra.

I still don't forgive them for destroying the Bullfrog studios and with it the sequel to Dungeon Keeper 2.

Back
Top Bottom