Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

They're mounted sideways behind the mobo tray in the Lian Li cases.

It's a dual chamber case, it's on the reverse side where there are two removable caddy's for hot swap HDDs.

It's a dual chamber style case, so it's deeper than it looks and the PSU is behind the motherboard tray. Gives you lots and lots of room for tidying cables, which I bloody needed with 9 fans each having two cables :D

I see! Very swish

New PSU to replace my old one which I suspect was starting to die.

IMG-2723.jpg

And since someone asked about the PSU location at the back of the 011D:

IMG-2724.jpg

So far so good, it used to crash running Prime 95 and Furmark at the same time. I'll need to keep testing over a few days to be sure.

My girlfriend bought me an O11D for my birthday, which was a great gift but meant I had to spend money to use it. So....£400(!!! :() worth of case fans (and a hub) later, as well as a new AIO. Just need to go and finish off the cable tidying

aOqipaU.jpg

Is that really the most efficient layout for airflow? Looks like the 3 fans on the side would interrupt the airflow through the case

Is that really the most efficient layout for airflow? Looks like the 3 fans on the side would interrupt the airflow through the case

bottom and top as intake and side as exhaust would work. Cool air for the rad, cool air for the GPU. Exhaust it all out the side. It’s a bit inefficient because the fans nearest the side on the bottom and top will just feed each other.

It's the layout nearly all reviews and benchmarks I looked at said to have it, in terms of best for temps. I'd have put the AIO on the side otherwise as an intake, but no, that was a good few degrees worse.

GamersNexus did a pretty thorough review of all the layouts, panels off, different fan speeds etc, was interesting

I get around 32-35 when just doing general work stuff, gaming it will sit around 65-70. So not bad for a 5950x, especially when it's got a 3090 blowing hot air right up at it :D

That's a really nice looking oven @TheVoice.

I'm another +1 for Induction. In the last few houses we've stayed in we've had to use Glass Ceramic (never, ever again), Gas and we now have an induction. I'm glad we paid the extra for induction over gas and I don't think we'd ever get gas again

I very nearly went with a glass ceramic hob as they're cheaper, but my parents offered to pay for the induction one as a new home/Christmas present. Quite glad I got this one now, anything would've been an upgrade over the old hob but the near instant response on the induction is great. Bit paranoid at the moment about putting anything down on the shiny glass but I'm sure that'll pass!

cba90b8f-95c3-40a5-b117-0d419828bca5.jpg

We have been toying with the idea of getting one of these for a while and decided to bite the bullet rather than wait for it to get too warm.

The last few nights have actually been really warm as it is so we may use it sooner than anticipated.

I very nearly went with a glass ceramic hob as they're cheaper, but my parents offered to pay for the induction one as a new home/Christmas present. Quite glad I got this one now, anything would've been an upgrade over the old hob but the near instant response on the induction is great. Bit paranoid at the moment about putting anything down on the shiny glass but I'm sure that'll pass!

They look as nice as induction but don't have the speed or safety benefits neither do they wipe down as easily as induction. You'll get used to it, they're pretty hardy things!

Yeah, they are fantastic, especially if you have allergies. I have one in my office and one in the bedroom, the two rooms I spend most of my time, and I can almost forget I have hayfever when I'm in there.

They are right grasses though if you fart in bed, no hiding it :D. Let one go then about 10 seconds later, the fan kicks in to level 5 because the air quality has gone down. I once managed to kick in to level 10 and come up with a VOC warning, was quite pleased with myself

Yeah, they are fantastic, especially if you have allergies. I have one in my office and one in the bedroom, the two rooms I spend most of my time, and I can almost forget I have hayfever when I'm in there.

They are right grasses though if you fart in bed, no hiding it :D. Let one go then about 10 seconds later, the fan kicks in to level 5 because the air quality has gone down. I once managed to kick in to level 10 and come up with a VOC warning, was quite pleased with myself

Yeah that was the reason we went for the purifying one as neither of us won the genetic lottery when it came to the nose and allergies department! Every single year hayfever gets me, some years more than others but last year was particularly bad and was the final straw!

Haha I think that will come in handy as my partner I'm sure lets out sneaky ones and always denies it. Now I have tech on my side :p

It's certainly a feeling of satisfaction when you make it hit defcon 10 with the VOC warning :D

Think you need to turn your heating down if you think it's really warm at the moment :p

Honestly I thought I forgot the heating on when I woke up last night. Was bizarrely warm!

The app doesn't seem fantastic though. Was able to turn the fan off with the app but can't trun it back on lol

Back
Top Bottom