Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

The arms mean if you fail you just rest the bar on them and slide out. If you fail without a spotter arm you just bring the bar down and roll it onto your thighs then sit up and the bar drops onto the floor.

That’s great when you’re lifting relatively light weights. When it is 140kg+ you’re not casually rolling it on to your thighs. Well, from personal experience anyway.

Humanscale Freedom chair, absolutely love it. The back support and way headrest moves forward when tilting back is fantastic.

20210119-195232.jpg
What an epic setup.

That’s great when you’re lifting relatively light weights. When it is 140kg+ you’re not casually rolling it on to your thighs. Well, from personal experience anyway.

Agreed if you’re doing close to max then the technique becomes more difficult. This is why I bought it as I push back towards 150kg. You can always leave the clips off and if you fail tip the bar the side.

Agreed if you’re doing close to max then the technique becomes more difficult. This is why I bought it as I push back towards 150kg. You can always leave the clips off and if you fail tip the bar the side.
That's why I always preferred dumbbells as you can just bin them to the side hahah

I bought the original GT watch a while back but returned it as you can't export activities to other platforms (e.g Strava) which was important to me. I know its an old model but I imagine the same limitation applies. The screen was superb though.

I eventually went for the Garmin venu instead. Garmin watches are generally better for fitness tracking (if that's what you're into), but the screens on their entire range are rubbish apart from the venu.

It does have NFC but that doesn't interest me.

So had the watch a week and it's a fantastic watch... Especially for £95 which included the great little Bluetooth speaker.

What has made it better is I have found the app Health Sync... Which syncs the data from the health app and sends it to Strava.

Having the Strava integration albeit through a 3rd party £2.50 app makes this watch a very good smartwatch indeed.

Drk6l7g.jpg

Been after these for about 8 months finally found a pair.
AirMax 1s? I love the shape but not too keen on the colourway for myself but if you can make it work, why not! Never actually owned a pair of the 1s and I saw a nice pair in white a few days ago but white shoes and me never last long!

They've just reminded me how much I am gutted I never got a pair of the Air Max 1/97 when they were available for a decent price a few years back. Gutted

AirMax 1s? I love the shape but not too keen on the colourway for myself but if you can make it work, why not! Never actually owned a pair of the 1s and I saw a nice pair in white a few days ago but white shoes and me never last long!

They've just reminded me how much I am gutted I never got a pair of the Air Max 1/97 when they were available for a decent price a few years back. Gutted

Yeah my favourites. Been after this colourway for 2 years after passing on them in the sales. Took some searching.
The trick to keeping them clean is to have so many pairs it's almost impossible to wear them all!

Know what you mean about the wotherspoons. Had no interest in them for ages. Starting to come round to them a bit but the prices really skyrocketed. Maybe a used pair one day if the price is right.

It's a shame the trainer thread is so dead but I don't want to be that weirdo posting new pairs every other day ha.

Yeah my favourites. Been after this colourway for 2 years after passing on them in the sales. Took some searching.
The trick to keeping them clean is to have so many pairs it's almost impossible to wear them all!

Know what you mean about the wotherspoons. Had no interest in them for ages. Starting to come round to them a bit but the prices really skyrocketed. Maybe a used pair one day if the price is right.

It's a shame the trainer thread is so dead but I don't want to be that weirdo posting new pairs every other day ha.

Haha I have a few pairs and now my partner gets annoyed with me as I have more than her. I'm looking for some new 97s though as they're my go-tos. Got a few pairs that are still brand new in their boxes but they mostly white so I'm a bit scared to get them out!

There are some brown and white Jordans going around that I like the look of. Also a new blue Retro 5 that looks stunning. No doubt they'll vanish instantly

I've always loved trainers, no idea why as I'm not into fashion at all but I can happily spend hours looking for new trainers. I guess you can either like them and jump right into 'sneakerhead' obsession territory or you can feel perfectly at home in a pair of crocs or sketchers and just see them as something you put smelly feet into

Neither option is wrong.

I used to have a pair of Nike Dunk Lows and I loved them with all my heart. The most comfy trainers ever but I have never been able to find exactly the same pair since. This was about 20 years ago now and perhaps my memory of them is clouded but I still think of those shoes occasionally.

ae1f3237-0226-47da-af60-34250a55a213.jpg

Had to re-up on the sweets

Okay, I have to ask, and I know I'll sound a d*ck, but... I don't get it and it happens a lot in this thread. The thing your taking a picture of is wider than it is tall, but you take a photo in portrait. Why?! Why do we need so much of the wall and the table? We all have our own little pet hates, sorry, I guess this is mine :)

Nice, i've accepted i can't buy sweets like that as i'm a fat **** and just eat them. My mother in law has a sweet jar which gets ransacked whenever i'm there!
I'm the same as you just I refuse to accept that it's not OK to eat these boxes over a few days. I've got such a bad sweet tooth that if I'm ever diagnosed with diabetes I really shouldn't be shocked.

Okay, I have to ask, and I know I'll sound a d*ck, but... I don't get it and it happens a lot in this thread. The thing your taking a picture of is wider than it is tall, but you take a photo in portrait. Why?! Why do we need so much of the wall and the table? We all have our own little pet hates, sorry, I guess this is mine :)

Take it as a personal insult :p Sorry, photography was never my strong suit and I take photos in portrait when it should be in landscape and vice versa.

Plus in landscape it would just show off my poxy kitchen!

I really wasn't too fussed on shoes up until about late 2017. Was driving the Mrs insane dragging her in every shoe shop just to find a pair I didn't hate. After months of this I gave up, started looking online and got seriously sucked in.

Doesn't hurt that the collection seems to be rising in value also.

I had 4 tubs of those sweets for Xmas. Snakes were the first to go now I've just got a few strawbs hanging about!

Back
Top Bottom