Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Do you hike with the tent and stove gear, or is it car/bike camping? And can you source fuel on site, or do you need to bring your own wood?

No, this is for when I do car camping - I don't do fire of any kind if wild camping for obvious reasons. I always take my own wood, although the sites that allow these always have a stock of wood if I forget.

For my upcoming university exam.
IMG-20210127-171239515.jpg

Some new running trainers.
IMG-20210127-161856705.jpg

And new airsoft mask :D
IMG-20210127-131033221.jpg

I bought a new Impact Driver a little before Christmas and was in need of extra tool storage, I was thinking of replacing my drill case with a combi drill/driver case but it's hard to find one that is big enough to also fit the batteries and charger.

This one popped up (the top one) at a great price so decided to go for it, now all my power tools are in one place.

Will probably get some foam inserts at some point to tidy them up, but I might upgrade some tools soon so will wait until I decide that.

50883318113_0a4206d2f5_c.jpg

50883318088_bc2a1f29c9.jpg
50884038896_1da4d1ecdd.jpg
50884038851_5ca3e83972.jpg

Also got some beers in for the weekend.

50884144572_0601910e02_c.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, I'm excited for that. If anyone can nail the style on their first attempt, it's Deya!

I just finished off my TIPAs from Vocation, they were pretty good but quite the usual standard of their IPAs and DIPAs.

I got the Vocation DIPA/NEIPA multipack just before Christmas. I don't think i had a single bad beer and i'd class them all as very good.

The Eclipse DDH IPA especially was excellent. Not sure if you've tried that.

Considering i only paid £35 for 12 beers delivered i'd class them as a bargain too.

I got the Vocation DIPA/NEIPA multipack just before Christmas. I don't think i had a single bad beer and i'd class them all as very good.

The Eclipse DDH IPA especially was excellent. Not sure if you've tried that.

Considering i only paid £35 for 12 beers delivered i'd class them as a bargain too.

I agree. I make an order from Vocation almost every month, they are one of my favourite breweries, their beers are always amazing and the cost with free shipping above £35 is probably the best you'll find for value. Plus, I'm from Yorkshire so I like them even more for that :cool:

I really enjoyed the Eclipse, was a bit different but I like that from the new world hops like Galaxy, my personal favourite.

The TIPA was good, don't get me wrong, but had a slight hop burn that you find in some heavily hopped beers that usually gives me a bit of heart burn. Other than that, the taste was on point.

eqhKENY.jpg

Was dubious at first because the upstairs loo pressure has always been lower than needed for a fibre filled diet product! The Amazon reviews said it worked amazingly where chemicals left in the basin overnight etc didn't work and I was a bit fed up of having to use a coat hanger on occasion just to shift the packages through the system.

But what do ya know, this thing works wonders having used it for the first time. Just don't pump too fast else you will get backsplash into your face!

But what do ya know, this thing works wonders having used it for the first time. Just don't pump too fast else you will get backsplash into your face!

Worst, "I do massive, un-flushable stinky poos" post ever.

I have a high fibre diet and never have an issue flushing! Heathen!

Back
Top Bottom