Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Not so, some things are timeless classics that keep going for decades or centuries. Or perhaps thats just a really long trend?????:confused:

My comment was said mostly tongue in cheek but yeah, when you think about it...

Besides, bronze was really popular in a certain age... what was it called again? :D

I know it's no gaming mouse (don't game on PC) or MX Master (broke trying to save for a house), but this new mouse came yesterday and it's fantastic for £17!

(Ordered a Tecknet one but didn't realise it was a travel mouse, this one is a much better size).

Sorry about the messy desk and wires!

ntNcvp5l.jpg

2hy3rB5l.jpg

rvjIlN6l.jpg

Iron Age? :p

Was iron ever in fashion though? :D

Ice Age :cool:

RipRightHD_PRX.jpg

I got my RipRight PRX sticks today. Essentially a portable gym made of 2 sticks with rubber bands for full body resistance training and muscle building. Different size bands included to add further resistance etc.

Created by RipRightHD on YouTube. I have been following his Calisthenics videos for some time and figured finally I would show some support and benefit myself in the process.

Here's how it works:

I know it's no gaming mouse (don't game on PC) or MX Master (broke trying to save for a house), but this new mouse came yesterday and it's fantastic for £17!

(Ordered a Tecknet one but didn't realise it was a travel mouse, this one is a much better size).

ntNcvp5l.jpg

2hy3rB5l.jpg

rvjIlN6l.jpg

I had one of those recently, was a great mouse for the price. I eventually found all the rubber grippy bits fell off or started sliding around leaving gummy glue everywhere - particularly the thumb one. I could probably have just superglued it down, so keep an eye out for this. Think it lasted almost a year before doing this though.

ntNcvp5l.jpg

2hy3rB5l.jpg

rvjIlN6l.jpg

Is the scroll wheel smooth or notched/clicky?

I had one of those recently, was a great mouse for the price. I eventually found all the rubber grippy bits fell off or started sliding around leaving gummy glue everywhere - particularly the thumb one. I could probably have just superglued it down, so keep an eye out for this. Think it lasted almost a year before doing this though.

Good shout! I had the smaller version for around 2.5 years and it was also starting to go that way, but for the price I'm happy with that.

The left click button failed on it though, but at this point (environmentally unfriendly point coming up) they are just throwaway.

Is the scroll wheel smooth or notched/clicky?

Notchy, as in when you scroll it scrolls in what feels like little "sections". If I'm explaining myself right.

I'm actually using some dt770s, the Rode is completely fine in discord and the like so just a bit of a pain for other people when I do play with console players.

will have a look into this though as it looks like a decent mod, much better than a mod mic back in the day and much smaller than a boom arm.

Install Nvidia broadcaster and give rtx voice a go if you haven't already, it's insanely good at removing background noise likely keyboards without destroying voice quality! Assuming you have an rtx card.

Had to order a cheap wireless mouse recently and its crazy how hard it is now to find something ok-ish that is under £20 and full size. Ended up with a cheap Logitech but its so plasticky and light, that one you have looks quite nice.

Had to order a cheap wireless mouse recently and its crazy how hard it is now to find something ok-ish that is under £20 and full size. Ended up with a cheap Logitech but its so plasticky and light, that one you have looks quite nice.

A bit more expensive, but the Logitech M720 is decent - I picked a 2nd one up for the wife just before Christmas for £34.

Back
Top Bottom