Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Different colour and in bold, they mean business!
Colour correlates perfectly
SjrxoAv.gif

Next years firewood
]

So basically the whole house is heated from that wood? We use like 5 trees some in coal equivalent . I used to live in an old coal miners home, not a big fire but heated all water all radiators and the landlord just wandered over to the nearest forest and pulled over some dead wood to his car for free :o

Next years firewood

2lwvi9c.jpg

Is that the stuff they make fence panels out of - looks just like wood I buy the off cuts from - I have found some hard wood in one of my log stores and it leaves behind loads of ash compared to the off cut's which burn to almost nothing but give off load of heat.

As asked earlier how much is that load delivered. ? The hard work now is cutting and splitting then stacking or have you a spare barn or shed to just throw it in.

Ive done my winter chopping already. 7 cubic metres of last years Ash all chopped into to logs.

Enough for this winter and next maybe.

Got about same again waiting to be chopped.

I'd love a large marine tank, but I couldn't deal with the maintenance and cleaning. :(

I actually looked into how much getting someone in to do it would cost, but its way too expensive at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom