Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Alas no more - the factory has changed the way it cut's them up and they end up with off cut's from 3ft to 5ft and I am to old to do the logging any more so got to buy from a new supplier. = more expensive :(:(

Depending on the space available to you at home you could look on ebay (a few people advertise) and employ a man and processor from around £250 a day. might solve your problem.

1tb for steam the 500gb for windows,i have a 4tb nas for storage so the pc should be very quiet now.

For my new gopro hero 4 for the holiday next year.

It was cheap :)

Bedroom tv.

Bed,only ordered it tonight so will post pictures when its assembled.

Last edited:
I'm with Raymond. A quick run around the house in 15-20mins every day. It's so much quicker without a cord and like you've already highlighted, I have no choice anyway because the battery will run out.

I'm with Raymond. A quick run around the house in 15-20mins every day. It's so much quicker without a cord and like you've already highlighted, I have no choice anyway because the battery will run out.

Plus it is always "just there", if I drop some crumbs, grab, pull trigger and vacuum. Don't need to plug it in, its a 5 seconds job vs 2 mins.

New lava lamp!

0E7AEC95-6F18-491D-97AF-2EE18F8D9760_zpsy1tnhazd.jpg

I was talking about cord/cordless, not a Henry or Dyson.

The dyson v6 is cordless, henry is not.

Having used a dyson v6 at work for various uses, I would never own one. if you live in a flat and literally want a quick whip around off one charge they might be acceptable. For an actual home, nope.

I.e, I took one back to clean our room in cyprus, it lasted 10 mins off a full charge before giving up completely (this is a 3 month old one properly charged). At work I reckon I can hoover 1 maybe 2 cockpits at a push before the things give up. With a lot more cockpits than that to do they are completely unfit for purpose. Wired FTW.

Back
Top Bottom