Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Yes sir :)
20161102_160545.jpg

20161102_203829.jpg

:eek::eek: This is beautiful

You must have a lot of fires to fuel with all that!

Heats two large houses and a workshop

Colour correlates perfectly
SjrxoAv.gif

So basically the whole house is heated from that wood? We use like 5 trees some in coal equivalent . I used to live in an old coal miners home, not a big fire but heated all water all radiators and the landlord just wandered over to the nearest forest and pulled over some dead wood to his car for free :o

It does both the hot water and the heating.

Next years firewood

2lwvi9c.jpg

Is that the stuff they make fence panels out of - looks just like wood I buy the off cuts from - I have found some hard wood in one of my log stores and it leaves behind loads of ash compared to the off cut's which burn to almost nothing but give off load of heat.

As asked earlier how much is that load delivered. ? The hard work now is cutting and splitting then stacking or have you a spare barn or shed to just throw it in.

£40 a cubic mtr delivered. We hire a processor in, took me and the mrs 3 days to process in to logs, but had machine troubles which slowed the process up a lot, could do it in 2 days without any hassles.

Its larch i believe. Hardwood does seem to give off more ash but it is denser and has a higher calorific content (more heat energy). Softwood tends to burn hot and fast due to it being less dense.

For those interested.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18582398&highlight=startername_wilber

Last edited:
Heats two large houses and a workshop

It does both the hot water and the heating.

£40 a cubic mtr delivered. We hire a processor in, took me and the mrs 3 days to process in to logs, but had machine troubles which slowed the process up a lot, could do it in 2 days without any hassles.

Its larch i believe. Hardwood does seem to give off more ash but it is denser and has a higher calorific content (more heat energy). Softwood tends to burn hot and fast due to it being less dense.

For those interested.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18582398&highlight=startername_wilber

I remember that thread - was most impressed - If 1 cubic meter is one ton then that's what I have been paying for it in logs.

Alas no more - the factory has changed the way it cut's them up and they end up with off cut's from 3ft to 5ft and I am to old to do the logging any more so got to buy from a new supplier. = more expensive :(:(

Back
Top Bottom