Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Looks very sleek for a gaming laptop :)

Love the keyboard!

Like the look of that laptop.

Thanks. It is an amazing machine, the performance is mind blowing.

Keyboard is from SteelSeries. Does look nice with the back lighting.

After doing a copious amount of research I purchased this one on the basis that it is one of the best reviewed machines out there and has the best cooling solution. Would definitely recommend to anyone in the market for a gaming laptop.

Also just finished installing the "leather" dbrand skin for my phone. Amazing how precise the fit is when you follow the official instructions.

dbrand_leather_2.jpg

It offers excellent protection... Against fingerprints and scratches, if that's what you mean? It's the main reason I got one, as I hate glossy back covers.

It's an S7 edge, they do S6 ones also, check out the dbrand website :cool:

Also just finished installing the "leather" dbrand skin for my phone. Amazing how precise the fit is when you follow the official instructions.

dbrand_leather_2.jpg

I was considering one of those for my iPhone, but after seeing the instructional video.. and then considering my patience levels... I decided I'd give it a miss :o

I'm 99% sure I'd mess up the rounded edges and corners then end up tearing it all off in a fit of rage lol

I was considering one of those for my iPhone, but after seeing the instructional video.. and then considering my patience levels... I decided I'd give it a miss :o

I'm 99% sure I'd mess up the rounded edges and corners then end up tearing it all off in a fit of rage lol

They're actually shockingly easy to apply. Just follow the instructions step by step and it's a walk in the park.

I was absolutely sure I'd get mine wrong, but I've applied a few now and they've all come out fantastically, and I'm not the most handy person.

dbrand_leather_2.jpg

Wait is this darcadm or is that a shadow as it looks a horrible fit over thr bottom of the camera and left side of the flash/heart beat sensor

It's a shadow, the camera lens sticks out a mm or two, so what you're seeing is an optical illusion in the same manner people see the face on the Martian surface. The skin is a 100% clean fit.

Back
Top Bottom