Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

dont understand everyone's obsession with torches on here. is there an ocuk walk round the woods in the dark club or something?

They're extremely useful things.

There's also a reason why there are so many different flashlight apps for phones - people need light on demand at random points. I just prefer to have a proper flashlight, rather than use my phone's pitiful one.

I honestly cant say ive ever thought "damn i wish i had a torch just like, in my belt"

Ive always wondered about the OCUK obsession also.

Not on my belt, but in my pocket. Can't be doing with things on my belt like that.

Something from HDS Systems, usually their EDC Executive is what I typically carry - small, extremely, extremely well-made, and with excellent colour rendering.

I honestly cant say ive ever thought "damn i wish i had a torch just like, in my belt"

Ive always wondered about the OCUK obsession also.

It might be called a belt clip, but it's not going on my belt. It's going on my backpack strap for urbex and night photo projects (my work is on my 500px).

People don't always have to give a full novel of an explanation as to why they get or do something on the internet you do realise :p

20161118_135046.jpg

It might be called a belt clip, but it's not going on my belt. It's going on my backpack strap for urbex and night photo projects (my work is on my 500px).

People don't always have to give a full novel of an explanation as to why they get or do something on the internet you do realise :p

No no, I dont doubt it. The other side of that coin is you can't really blame people for filling in the gaps themselves ;)

I'm not suggesting you're all nerds or whatever. Just never understood the trend. I spend more money on Lego than i'd like to admit so im not without my quirks.

Because i'm a nerd or whatever.

I must admit there is a disproportionate amount of ocuk forum users interested in/buying torches.

Back
Top Bottom