Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Alright that is definitely better than prints, although how he would find the time to do lots of recreations for not that much money is a little strange, as long as the end result is good I would be happy.

Do you have any pics of yours in real life?

I expect he works on multiple paintings per day. He said in an email it takes approx 9 days to complete one large painting.

I'll stick a pic up tomorrow. My phone is dead, and I dare not move in case I wake the she-beast from her slumber. :D

I expect he works on multiple paintings per day. He said in an email it takes approx 9 days to complete one large painting.

I'll stick a pic up tomorrow. My phone is dead, and I dare not move in case I wake the she-beast from her slumber. :D

haha, no problem at all :)

Oils take a while to dry I think, can't roll up a wet canvas for example!

I'll probably opt for the pre-wrapped ones, even if adds to the expense a little.

Got a Chromecast, £15 from Argos after using £5 of Nectar points:

lJy70gPh.jpg.png

Probably won't use the TV streaming features as my TV has most of the apps already, but it'll be ideal for streaming music via Spotify, Google Play etc.

Bought/fitted some engineered wood flooring (not finished) for the house and light. More pics in my home and garden thread.

Also bought a Karcher window cleaner and a pressure washer recently but haven't had the time to open them.... (will be sure to get pics when I do!)

20161120_191922_zpsoa0g3cbs.jpg

20161120_191936_zpskyvcyxom.jpg

Is it just me then who doesn't think its anything that special? Its okay but there are tonnes of nicer watches (that cost less as well) IMO.

Life would be insanely boring if everyone liked the same things! If you like dress watches then no this certainly won't tickle your fancy. I imagine a lot of people probably prefer my seiko that cost less than a tenth of the price because it's more elegant and less chunky

sl6RLtU.jpg

c615s0P.jpg

Or if not that one of the other of thousands of watches you can choose from!!

That's the thing with jewelery, fashion, everything. People have different tastes and some like to flash expense more than others despite other's tastes. Some less so or not at all.

That's the joy of this thread :D

Back
Top Bottom