Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

lol :D

I had an autoimmune liver disease called Primary Sclerosing Cholangitisis.
This slowly leads to scaring and narrowing of the bile ducts within the liver, eventually leading to liver failure.
I was diagnosed about 8 years ago, things have progressively gotten worse over the last year and went rapidly downhill about 3 months ago when I turned yellow and have been really unwell.
I was listed for a transplant on 17th October and had my transplant 11 days later. I was expecting to wait around 4 - 6 months but my health deteriorated that quickly I went straight to the top of the list.
Everything's working well and I'm already feeling the best I've felt for a long time.

Sorry to bring this up again buddy, safe to say im not looking forward to the future! I was diagnosed with exactly the same thing 3/4 years ago and im only 19!

How you feeling after the op?

Why do people have their base unit on the desks ?

More noise...less desk space

Makes no sense lol

Well it makes a lot of sense in this configuration given the distance between between the PC and peripherals will likely be exceeded when the desk is raised.

Some people want easy access, or to show it off / appreciate the look.

Mine is getting strapped to the underside of the desk when the mounting straps arrive.

Sorry to bring this up again buddy, safe to say im not looking forward to the future! I was diagnosed with exactly the same thing 3/4 years ago and im only 19!

How you feeling after the op?

Firstly not everyone with PSC will require an op and I've had abnormal LFT's for 25 years so try not to worry about the PSC and just get on with your life, you could be many years away from potentially anything.
I don't know if you currently have any symptoms but if and when things change you can deal with it then.

The operation was tough but it doesn't take long to get back up and running again. I was discharged 9 days post operation and everyday I make big progress.
I'm now 3 weeks post operation, went to the barbers a few days ago, going out for lunch and coffees with friends and family.
Got my staples removed on Tuesday and feeling the best I've felt for quite a while, just need to build up my strength and fitness :)

Firstly not everyone with PSC will require an op and I've had abnormal LFT's for 25 years so try not to worry about the PSC and just get on with your life, you could be many years away from potentially anything.
I don't know if you currently have any symptoms but if and when things change you can deal with it then.

The operation was tough but it doesn't take long to get back up and running again. I was discharged 9 days post operation and everyday I make big progress.
I'm now 3 weeks post operation, went to the barbers a few days ago, going out for lunch and coffees with friends and family.
Got my staples removed on Tuesday and feeling the best I've felt for quite a while, just need to build up my strength and fitness :)

Glad to here mate! Hope you dont mind me asking, do you have another condition linked with PSC? As unfortunatley i also have colitis linked with PSC.

Sorry guys for going off topic :D

20161118_135046.jpg

Just spotted you have some Leonid Afremov art. Got any others? I bought one early this year.

Back
Top Bottom