Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Suspended
and a 2nd present for myself today :) can't wait to try this one !!!

most expensive software I've ever bought I think

Omnisphere2.jpg

Omnisphere is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard.

Soldato
Gorgeous looking Sony tv

It really is a superb design.

Only bad thing at the moment seems to be the light bleed which I need to fiddle about with tonight.

PS4 Pro.

Not that I'm aware of, and I play Rocket League pretty much every night. If anything, I think my skill has improved on the new TV!

What game is on the TV?

Last of Us Remastered running on the PS4 Pro, HDR.

Soldato
Some rums!

I already had the black Kraken ltd edition ceramic one before, but included it so people can see how it compares with the white one.

Wkr1XmHh.jpg

The white one was really expensive, about double the cost of the black one, couldn't find anywhere selling in the UK though, it's imported from Germany.

The Rumbullion XO 15 years is from a Black Friday lightning deal last week.

Planning to add a couple more bottles to my collection, which will be put on display. They do some really crazy rum bottles (check out https://www.amazon.co.uk/Deadhead-Y...8&qid=1480342917&sr=8-1&keywords=deadhead+rum).

Last edited:
Soldato
Gentlemen~

Gentlemen~

So, I been wanting this game for so long, it was one of the first big VN's to come to Steam but it was too expensive!

But for 30+ or more hours of game play for £20 isn't too bad with the Steam sale discount. ;)

readype.jpg

Now, just need to some magical file copy and pasting to turn the game from all-ages to adult and we ready to fap play. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom