Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
I think there is a big difference between someone who likes hentai and an actual paedophile.

In Japan these kind of games are considered completely normal.

Not sure normal, but maybe more accepted.

Me and a friend got interviewed in Tokyo, asking numerous questions about wether we find Japanese school girls attractive etc. It got quite weird.

But then between Seoul and Tokyo, I must've been interviewed about a dozen times.

Caporegime
I think there is a big difference between someone who likes hentai and an actual paedophile.

In Japan these kind of games are considered completely normal.

Just because its legal and normal in Japan to watch explicit cartoons of young girls having sex doesnt mean to say its okay or acceptable here.

In some parts of the world its legal and accepted to marry 11 year old girls. The UK has moved on from that.

Caporegime
He bought it from Steam for goodness sake, hardly the illegal underworld

Doesnt mnatter. As been said by others, amazed that Steam lists censored underage sex with girls games.

Even censored its hardly the right image if the whole point of the game is to have sex with some underage girl?

Soldato
Doesnt mnatter. As been said by others, amazed that Steam lists censored underage sex with girls games.

Even censored its hardly the right image if the whole point of the game is to have sex with some underage girl?

Clearly it does matter as steam wouldn't be selling paedo content. Presumably everyone that's commenting has seen the level of censorship performed to get it passed the rules?

Either way it's a discussion for another thread. I need inspiration for Christmas presents and all this chat isn't helping ;)

Caporegime
Clearly it does matter as steam wouldn't be selling paedo content. Presumably everyone that's commenting has seen the level of censorship performed to get it passed the rules?

Presumably everyone commenting has also seen his comment about removing the censorship to get access to all the stuff deemed too dodgy for it to permitted in the UK

Man of Honour
Me neither until today. They're actually really good in a room like the kitchen for the radio/music.

The ability to control my Nest thermostat and Hue lights is great too

Added perk for me is I can ask it to put my cars heating on for me in the mornings :p and send sat nav data ready for when I get in the car

Man of Honour
Presumably everyone commenting has also seen his comment about removing the censorship to get access to all the stuff deemed too dodgy for it to permitted in the UK

I saw it and I don't know why he's allowed to get away with it -

Now, just need to some magical file copy and pasting to turn the game from all-ages to adult and we ready to fap play. :p

Soldato

The full adult version like all other visual novels are fully legal and permitted in the UK.

It's just that VN's on Steam are normally censored and require patches that are provided elsewhere by the developers for a extra price that allow you to patch the game on Steam.

It's kinda scrummy practice to do because there is no need to do it, but you forced to pay for the the game and then patch or if no patch is provided, you have to pay for the game on Steam and then the Full version on a other website and just copy and paste the files over to the Steam version just to gain access to like 1% of the game.

OR... you can just avoid Steam and just buy the full version elsewhere and get a hard disk copy or a download link from a other retailer.

I just wanted to certify that.

Last edited:
Associate
Started with a gas hob and relic of a broken elec oven and ended up with a fancy oven and an induction hob with lots of hassle in the middle due to bad decisions by whoever installed the kitchen many a year a go.

Funny watching the prices going up and down over the last month, they bumped the price up by £120 for a week prior to black friday then only actually took off £20 on the oven..

kUEwQPE.jpg

Man of Honour
You can stick your Chav corner settees where the sun don't shine, I've just done the ultimate Chav trip and been to Sports Direct to buy some Skechers.
I have osteoporosis in knees, hips & lower spine plus load of problems with my feet and I can honestly say these are the comfiest and most supportive trainers I've ever worn. They are only for normal day to day pottering about though.

skechersdoubledown.jpg

Caporegime
There are two things I believe people should never compromise on, their mattress...they're on it for about a third of their life. And shoes. They're in them for about a third. Why someone would wear uncomfortable shoes is just beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom