Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Here's another one as Biggie would say
309rlw7.jpg

Soldato
Rincewindle, it's cool and everything. And I'm fine with spending loads of money on something (I do it with restaurants). But, what are you actually going to be using that spec for?

Associate
Rincewindle, it's cool and everything. And I'm fine with spending loads of money on something (I do it with restaurants). But, what are you actually going to be using that spec for?

To be honest.. No idea.

I just like the look of it.

Plus the last 2 pc's i have had i built myself from bits and pieces of old 2nd hand ones and odd and ends of parts from pc suppliers.

I wanted something that looked good with high enough specs to make it so i can use it for years without it having a nervous breakdown like my current one does. {gaming etc }

Suspended
To be honest.. No idea.

I just like the look of it.

Plus the last 2 pc's i have had i built myself from bits and pieces of old 2nd hand ones and odd and ends of parts from pc suppliers.

I wanted something that looked good with high enough specs to make it so i can use it for years without it having a nervous breakdown like my current one does. {gaming etc }

If I paid that sort of money for things just because I like the look of them, I'd be waist deep in Eastern European prozzies.

Soldato
Ctek MXS 5.0 on the 12yr old Mini battery.
The battery is fine day to day but on the few occasions I've been fiddling with the car and needed to turn it over for more than 10s or so it hasn't cut the mustard. Hopefully a desulphation cycle and full top up will do the trick.
After that it'll go on the Beetle and campervan batteries :)

IMG_20161201_142517_zps13sntfv6.jpg

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom