Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Raspberry Pi zero

zero-20161201-212838.jpg

It's running my Pi-hole to free up the RPi3.

Interesting, are you running USB ethernet for Pi Zero?

Or would I do something like set router DNS to Pi Zero over a wireless dongle so I don't have to manually set each device dns?

Is this a slimmed down OS or could I just get an RPi 3 running raspbian as a tvheadend server as well?

So many questions!

Last edited:
Caporegime
We all know you'd buy 3 £2000 cars :p

The MX5 would be fully built and supercharged, and the Skoda would be a big turbo TDI sleeper :D

I'd then try and buy my Polo back and do what I said I'd do to it if I had unlimited money, in that thread years ago. Involving a 3.2 VR6 swap and so on. Like Pimpowski's one.

Then would follow the various other cars...

And for once I would just do it all and ignore the naysayers...
:p

Not with £6000 :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
So I picked up an Ikea Signum to put under my desk to help a bit with cable management.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/...unking-horizontal-silver-colour-art-30200253/

And behind my desk I picked up a Phillips Lightstrip+

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-Pe...qid=1480633440&sr=8-1&keywords=hue+lightstrip

My next move will probably be to mount a power strip right hand side of desk, near the top but underneath, should be able to make it a bit "cleaner" on the right side where I have basically dumped all of the cables behind the PC :p

It was a cheap desk so I don't mind about drilling into it tbh! I made some holes at the back to feed cables in as well.

DZ0MFi1h.jpg

If I was you I'd drill a hole out of the rear near where the cables come down, and then another behind the PC then run the cables behind the desk and mount the power strip behind the desk too.

That way you'd only have cables visible for a couple of inches coming down from above before they go back.

Back
Top Bottom