Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Snap, just clicked buy on one of these myself!

Managed to find it for £149.99 from a big video game retailer though, hoping it's actually in stock.

Thoughts on it? Looking to downsize from a massive Das Q keyboard!
Am loving this new G915 TKL keyboard so far
The only downside so far for me is that all the extra key symbols like the £,$,^,&,etc no light up and are hard to see

£149 Ouch, I paid £89 for mine in a lightning deal
If you can hold out there maybe a deal on them for black friday as logitech is always doing great deals on there stuff

Last edited:
Bizarrely I now want one. Cant you run it off a transformer in the UK?

Haha, now you get why I want one. I too am skeptical, but they are all converts.

I guess you can run it off a transformer but that's a bit much, for a toaster? lol

The other Toaster, which is equally as expensive, is call a Balmuda Toaster. It's more like a Toaster Oven, this one can be found in 220v i think. But it requires a little water everytime you use it, not as smart as the TOS-ST-1

Makes you want to bash your head on the table when you do Excel

Whys that? Purely a gaming PC so shouldn't be an issue!

Am loving this new G915 TKL keyboard so far
The only downside so far for me is that all the extra key symbols like the £,$,^,&,etc no light up and are hard to see

£149 Ouch, I paid £89 for mine in a lightning deal
If you can hold out there maybe a deal on them for black friday as logitech is always doing great deals on there stuff

Thought I was getting a bargain, absolute steal for £89!

A business purchase anyway and have been wanting one for months and months so will just keep it now anyway :)

A Supernote A6X, no more paper, I can search my notes, convert handwriting to text and also doubles as an eReader.

Oh any good? My other half has been wanting one for a few years now but the tech never seemed quite good enough yet and 3rd generation of the screens got delayed with covid.

Haha, now you get why I want one. I too am skeptical, but they are all converts.

I guess you can run it off a transformer but that's a bit much, for a toaster? lol

The other Toaster, which is equally as expensive, is call a Balmuda Toaster. It's more like a Toaster Oven, this one can be found in 220v i think. But it requires a little water everytime you use it, not as smart as the TOS-ST-1

Some people would see £230 on a toaster a bit much so what's another £70 on a transformer?

Thought I was getting a bargain, absolute steal for £89!

A business purchase anyway and have been wanting one for months and months so will just keep it now anyway :)
If there a good deal on the full size G915 keyboard in the black friday deals then am also thinking of getting one of them as i have 2 PC's in the house
and it great that they can double up to be used on the TV, Game console, Ipad etc by bluetooth as well :)

Last edited:
Oh any good? My other half has been wanting one for a few years now but the tech never seemed quite good enough yet and 3rd generation of the screens got delayed with covid.

It's a great note taking tool, I really like the ability to highlight parts of a note and add them as headings you can search for later, or to draw [ ]'s around notes to reference them later. There are some limitations in regard to syncing as it's limited to their own servers and drop box. The development team seem proactive with the userbase though, and you're not left paying a subscription fee for features like Remarkable (although I read Remarkable are dropping their subscription fee prices).

The 'pen' is amazing quality with a ceramic nib so doesn't need replacing like plastic nib devices. There's some features that don't work so well such as I can't sync Google calendar as Google changed the authorisation method which requires access to Supernotes' beta software. Overall, it gets better reviews than the Remarkable and Boox Note Air.

Problem is getting hold of one as they're not officially distributed in Europe from what I can tell. I bought this one via eBay and I definitely paid over the odds for it.

Yay got a Mega Drive Mini 2 :)

1111.jpg

Last edited:

A while ago I was searching for a 4 slice and as we do not really use that much, or eat bread I popped along to the local store and was smacked in the face at how much the price of toasters had gone up, so searched at home for a Smart toaster and that one came up a few times, but that price and only 2 slices :eek:

A while ago I was searching for a 4 slice and as we do not really use that much, or eat bread I popped along to the local store and was smacked in the face at how much the price of toasters had gone up, so searched at home for a Smart toaster and that one came up a few times, but that price and only 2 slices :eek:

A few slices short :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom