Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

New thing to tell the time and also time my 3.5 minutes brew time for teas :cool:

2022.10.26_1324-54_00059.jpg

Too much faff, too much heat, too much noise, too much space consumption, too much cost buying two GPUs, not all games worked well with it either. Probably more things.
Indeed, life was much simpler after a single Ampere card was dropped into the rig, sort of miss the double setup though, something quite 'gamer' about it. On the flip side, crashes, stuttering and general faff disappeared completely.

Old toaster kicked the bucket after 22 years so had to buy a new one.

Would never have paid £129 for a toaster but got this in the sale at £49. Still seems like a lot for a toaster tbh but A. It toasts very evenly and B. It passes the Warburton test

Being an all round great guy, last xmas i treated the mrs to a very expensive Dualit jobby, thinking im surely guaranteed perfectly even toast for the next 20 years at least at that sort of price and sadly its been a massive let down. After a minute you've got to flip it otherwise one side is very burnt and the other is very lightly toasted no matter which rack you put it in. Really should have tried to get a replacement.

My other new Logitech Keyboard just turned up :) :):)

Can still see where they struck the shipping label to the front of the box :( (i removed it the best i could)
Yn3s6qS.jpg

Snap, just clicked buy on one of these myself!

Managed to find it for £149.99 from a big video game retailer though, hoping it's actually in stock.

Thoughts on it? Looking to downsize from a massive Das Q keyboard!

I want a Mitsubishi Electric TO-ST1-T Toaster, unfortunately they don't make a 220v version.

£230 AND ONLY TOASTS ONE SLICE AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>???????????????????? It would have to be some seriously nice toast.

Anyway, once we get into winter, we do toast on with a long fork on the wood burning stove. Toast is done in 5 seconds max and is the best toast.

Back
Top Bottom