Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I also got a new front door :)

20161209_162034.jpg

NOW that's a proper front door and a proper red colour too! :D

D3K

D3K

Soldato
D3K - which monitor arm did you go for?
It's a Maclean MC-669. I think it's a carbon copy of the ergotron, which has also been copied by amazon basics. I didn't like the silver on the ergotron, and the basics was too bare bones looking.

It's better than the duronics if you always fiddle. But the problem I now have is the first arm linkage only swings and doesn't angle. The second arm link is what goes up and down. The combo of the two can lead to some awkard movement, and certain positions are impossible. My quest for an arm that lets me put the monitor anywhere in space at any angle will continue :D

Soldato
Which mount did you go for? I'm on the look out for a few arms for my monitors.
3 posts above yours ;)
It's a Maclean MC-669. I think it's a carbon copy of the ergotron, which has also been copied by amazon basics. I didn't like the silver on the ergotron, and the basics was too bare bones looking.

It's better than the duronics if you always fiddle. But the problem I now have is the first arm linkage only swings and doesn't angle. The second arm link is what goes up and down. The combo of the two can lead to some awkard movement, and certain positions are impossible. My quest for an arm that lets me put the monitor anywhere in space at any angle will continue :D

Back
Top Bottom