Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
These brands bring back massive memories :cool: Didnt realise there were so many skaters on here. I still have 3 pairs although had to stop for injuries. Got a pair of Valo TV 1s, Seba FR1s and a newer pair of USD Carbon 1s. Crazy to think how much skates used to weigh

Epic :) Good memories and I still have photos when I skated. I look at them now thinking wtf was I doing without a helmet.....

6.5-7ish (25.3cm), though I can go up to an 8 depending on how far off reality the brand in question is with their labels.

I'm replacing a pair of Salomon ST :p

I snapped a pair of Salomon ST10's throwing myself down a well known spot in Belfast for skating when I was 16. No idea how I didn't break every bone in my foot by doing so.......

Soldato
I was much the same, I didn't actually hate Apple but I had no interest in them whatsoever until I was persuaded by my boss at work to build a hackintosh and I decided I really liked the OS. It only took a few weeks until I bought my first Mac after that.

Yeah we use Mac at work due to our project management software. Now I want a macbook pro although I have a work laptop and a surface pro so it's probably not necessary. Lovely OS

Soldato
Got a bigger rad cos i like my i5's to run cool. :cool:
large.P1010485.JPG.8d6a650ed84aa97e4ac2d50b9e8454ce.JPG
the main issue now is that this one does have any feet to stand on. :o

Soldato
Is that 5 x 360 rads ?

Wouldn't a water chiller work out cheaper/better for temps ?

It will certainly work out noisier, worse for ambient room temp, more expensive to run and probably not that much cheaper overall depending on the chiller. Certainly wouldn't trade comfort and audio for a few degrees lower, though can see the appeal

Soldato
Is that 5 x 360 rads ?

Wouldn't a water chiller work out cheaper/better for temps ?
its one really big rad, but yeah its as big as 5x360 rads and i got it for the price of 2 360 rads. :) Also i have a single stage phase cooler, so a water chiller does not appeal to me. i just want a second rad so i can do a dual loop. i think a 3x360 for cpu/cpu's and and 5x360 for the gpu's. the issue now is instead of the gpus being hotter than ambient my room is just going to heat up. :D

Caporegime
Where you going to use/position the sensors?

One is in the stairs, it is the most logical place.

It is set to go off after 1 minute, so when i walk through, it comes on and off 1 mins later. It's one place in my house where there are no windows so it could do with a light, especially in the winter.

The other is in the front room, when i get up in the morning for work and come downstairs it comes on automatically, that self turn off after 15mins without motion.

Back
Top Bottom