Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
DSC_0745.jpg

New shoes! :D

Caporegime
Like them or not Apple do make some beautiful products.

Y'know, the older I get the more I can relate to Apple and their ecosystem. When I was a teenager and in my twenties I despised Apple and all their evil practices (iTunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but in hindsight that was probably because I pirated more stuff than the entire coast of Somalia. Now I can appreciate the build quality and ability to walk in to any Apple store and go "hi fix pls" and they'd sort it there and then. If you want a product with as little hassle and faff as possible, you can't go wrong really.

If I'd have said this 10 years ago I'd be slapping myself.

Caporegime
Y'know, the older I get the more I can relate to Apple and their ecosystem. When I was a teenager and in my twenties I despised Apple and all their evil practices (iTunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but in hindsight that was probably because I pirated more stuff than the entire coast of Somalia. Now I can appreciate the build quality and ability to walk in to any Apple store and go "hi fix pls" and they'd sort it there and then. If you want a product with as little hassle and faff as possible, you can't go wrong really.

If I'd have said this 10 years ago I'd be slapping myself.

I agree with this whole statement, although the whole apple eco system doesn't interest me (too expensive, mainly). If anyone in my family ask for advice on what tablet/laptop etc with no real budget. "Apple" is my go to answer normally. It works, and normally very well.

Man of Honour
I have found Apple is my go to tech for 7 or 8 year now, I just prefer it for everything outside of games, for which I still have a ninja PC. I think Windows 10 is on the right track, but frankly Apple is where I feel most comfortable these days.

Commissario
I was much the same, I didn't actually hate Apple but I had no interest in them whatsoever until I was persuaded by my boss at work to build a hackintosh and I decided I really liked the OS. It only took a few weeks until I bought my first Mac after that.

Soldato
Nice, I still have my USD thrones somewhere - must be over 10 years old now! I remember wanting Remz at the time but they were way out of my budget.

What do you wear in them, some sort of skate shoe?

I still have USD thrones :D I stopped skating about 5 years ago as I broke my collar bone and both wrists. Woops

Xsjados come with a shoe that fits in but can be removed.

Soldato
What do you wear in them, some sort of skate shoe?

Whatever you like really, they work with trainers, shoes, boots. These are the small size so adjustable between shoe sizes 2-7.5 UK (large go between 8-13).

The design works surprisingly well, flexibility wise they feel like an ice/roller hockey skate, I plan to use them for commuting once the weather gets better.

And the best bit is the wheels light up when spinning :D

Soldato
id say its a "cambofoto m225 tripod" from china?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361548715784?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Yup, thats the one. I don't really know much about the manufacturer, but i read some reviews on Amazon and they were all praising it. Its mainly aluminium and all seems very sturdy. Holds my camera with a big Nikon 105mm macro lens perfectly.

I think theres also a Slik tripod that is a similar size, but I read it had plastic joints for the legs which put me off.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Whatever you like really, they work with trainers, shoes, boots. These are the small size so adjustable between shoe sizes 2-7.5 UK (large go between 8-13).

The design works surprisingly well, flexibility wise they feel like an ice/roller hockey skate, I plan to use them for commuting once the weather gets better.

And the best bit is the wheels light up when spinning :D

how small are your feet!?

Associate
https://s30.postimg.org/bsbntp0gh/DSC_0745.jpg[IMG]

New shoes! :D[/QUOTE]

[quote="haz_pro, post: 30316033"]Nice, I still have my USD thrones somewhere - must be over 10 years old now! I remember wanting Remz at the time but they were way out of my budget.

What do you wear in them, some sort of skate shoe?[/QUOTE]

[quote="-Gamble-, post: 30316144"]I still have USD thrones :D I stopped skating about 5 years ago as I broke my collar bone and both wrists. Woops

Xsjados come with a shoe that fits in but can be removed.[/QUOTE]

These brands bring back massive memories :cool: Didnt realise there were so many skaters on here. I still have 3 pairs although had to stop for injuries. Got a pair of Valo TV 1s, Seba FR1s and a newer pair of USD Carbon 1s. Crazy to think how much skates used to weigh

Back
Top Bottom