Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
They've been useful for me in area's where I have hidden sockets and cannot fault them for the price.
Amazon home setup here.

Not sure how many now, but will know more after the next audit :cry:

Yeah, mostly the same for me. It's pretty much all lighting.

Haha, I think I have about 8 so far.

Last edited:
Associate
Continuing the theme of smart(ish) stuff.

Some bulbs, some spots and some plugs. I need bulbs and spots as my new build has rooms where the bulb(s) and spot are on the same switch, and controlling them independently is not possible. With these it is. No hub required either, and all alexa controllable to boot.

Y1EQThi.jpg

Associate
They've been useful for me in area's where I have hidden sockets and cannot fault them for the price.
Amazon home setup here.

Not sure how many now, but will know more after the next audit :cry:
How have you found the reliability? I either got a bad batch or broke them somehow :cry: but 3 of my tapo p110 energy monitoring ones just ended up sticking on all the time and had a faulty relay I guess.

Associate
Been fine so far with no issue's.
Did you return them?
Long story short, I Weee skipped them in the end. Amazon said I was out of the return window and TP Link sent me round the houses and would repair them, but it would cost me about £6 to return them and I only paid £8 each for them anyway!

Associate
A pair of blackout curtain liners, £22 from Dunelm. One of those 'why didn't I buy these 2 years ago' purchases.

Light mornings have been waking us up earlier than we should and I finally got around to sorting it.

8K0gAKuh.jpeg

Yes there's only one fitted in the image :mad:.
Weighted eye mask from amazon my friend. Absolute game changer

Caporegime
Ooh, nice! Is that the DCMHT573X1 model and is there a deal on I've missed? I'm looking for a large width cutting one and that seems to be a good one.

Edit: Or is the garden your new purchase? :D

It's the DCM563PB-XJ 18V and it was £140 on Amazon and Screwfix, bare unit only. Not sure if that's a good price or not.

Weighted eye mask from amazon my friend. Absolute game changer

For some reason I've never been able to sleep properly in them, I'm always aware of something on my face. Perhaps it's trauma from watching Aliens when I was like 6. Maybe I'll try again and see if I get used to it.

Associate
For some reason I've never been able to sleep properly in them, I'm always aware of something on my face. Perhaps it's trauma from watching Aliens when I was like 6. Maybe I'll try again and see if I get used to it.
Fair point, I got one earlier in the year and its honestly one of the best things ive owned. especially during the lighter months.

X

X

Caporegime
Soldato
Bought some foam matting and new weights. The matting was meant to be red, and kind of looks red here but is very much closer to pink!

I also ordered some new plates, but the 5kg ones have developed this weight discolouring. Also never realised the 1.25/2.5kg plates were just big solid rubber ones which is a bit rubbish, as they're huge so a bit useless for dumbells. The perils of ordering online!

20XHdRL.png

Now just need to do something about the bugs. The room i'm using is a kind of pool house with a big glass curtain wall. The main issue is that the bathroom in there stinks as it's built ontop of the septic tank, which seems into the rest of the building. I then have to keep some of the glass curtains open. However tried to use the room last night and just got mauled by mosquitos/other bitey things :(

Associate
I've just Googled that model and I now have an inferiority complex over my puny 18V version.
Haha sorry! We have some thick old bushes and a trimmer with the 31mm tooth gap will probably chew through them pretty easily!

I've got an Ebay alert and a HUKD one too for this model but I've not come across anything yet. There's a 10 percent off discount code that works on some sellers but I always wonder about fakes on Ebay from business sellers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom