Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
We've had a really stressful 2 weeks. Like really bad including time of work etc.

Last night I happened to check my tesco online account and saw I had 40 pounds of zizzis vouchers expiring that day.

So I drive down at 9pm and see how much food I can eat. I hate wasting stuff like that.

I can eat a lot

Unfortunately... For her... The gf didn't want to come. So I had the hard task of eating for 1! :D

MlR8XQe.jpeg

pzYxE91.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
Grabbed a Facebook bargain today

eaFXtoA.jpeg
How much? I am going to build a console station in my garden room for my kids to explore. I need to get an Xbox for Sega Rally, but have a Ps3/Xbox 360, Megadrive, Master System, Amiga, Atari, Dreamcast ready to go!

------------

I am rejigging my garden lighting and went full gucci belt on the workshop:
kYmpFrw.jpg

Initial thoughts are not great lol! Spent an hour or two "hot glueing" the lights in place under the drip edge. It just doesn't go dim enough to be nice....we'll see.

Caporegime
hYxChTM.jpeg

Yay!

Tickets went on sale at 1300.
It was 1336 and Saturday was sold out.
Now Friday is sold out, got last 2 tickets I think

Loved the last one, time to break out those leggings again

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
The MX Keys Mini went back after the space bar was squeaking.

Gone with a NuPhy Air75 V2 with Moss (tactile) switches.

I know this will shock some, because there is some colour!

DSCF4406.jpg

DSCF4407.jpg

DSCF4408.jpg

DSCF4409.jpg

fez

fez

Caporegime
How much? I am going to build a console station in my garden room for my kids to explore. I need to get an Xbox for Sega Rally, but have a Ps3/Xbox 360, Megadrive, Master System, Amiga, Atari, Dreamcast ready to go!

------------

I am rejigging my garden lighting and went full gucci belt on the workshop:
kYmpFrw.jpg

Initial thoughts are not great lol! Spent an hour or two "hot glueing" the lights in place under the drip edge. It just doesn't go dim enough to be nice....we'll see.

Is this the modern equivalent of building your house behind a wall of hay bales to hide it from planning people. You going to take off the shed facade once you have finished the interior brickwork? Lift off the shed and voila, an extension!

Soldato
The MX Keys Mini went back after the space bar was squeaking.

Gone with a NuPhy Air75 V2 with Moss (tactile) switches.

I know this will shock some, because there is some colour!
Ugh. Yank layout < having eyes poked out < bamboo under finger nails < * < UK layout
Is this the modern equivalent of building your house behind a wall of hay bales to hide it from planning people. You going to take off the shed facade once you have finished the interior brickwork? Lift off the shed and voila, an extension!
lol - that was the best episode of whatever that show was ever. After they said it was BS what he did, he claimed it was part castle and bequeathed it in defence of the crown or something (it was half tudor mansion/half castle IIRC).

Back
Top Bottom