Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
fXv3Klz.jpeg

I hate booking flights. Having to triple check all the details, days, times etc

Last edited:
Soldato
fXv3Klz.jpeg

I hate joking flights. Having to triple check all the details, days, times etc

Same with hotels. I still remember going into Manchester for a BBQ festival, and we just decided to book the hotel last minute. Was on the train and my wife was making sure she picked a hotel she was happy with. Found the Hilton for a decent price for a Saturday night and booked it. Went for the cheapest "Non Refundable" option given we were en route.

Got to checkin and they couldn't find any record. Thought no bother, probably just takes time to go from Expedia to the hotel. Had a drink in the bar. Then couldn't understand why they still couldn't find us. Turned out we'd booked the 26th July which was something like a Monday and explained the cheapness and not the 26th June :(

Caporegime
Same with hotels. I still remember going into Manchester for a BBQ festival, and we just decided to book the hotel last minute. Was on the train and my wife was making sure she picked a hotel she was happy with. Found the Hilton for a decent price for a Saturday night and booked it. Went for the cheapest "Non Refundable" option given we were en route.

Got to checkin and they couldn't find any record. Thought no bother, probably just takes time to go from Expedia to the hotel. Had a drink in the bar. Then couldn't understand why they still couldn't find us. Turned out we'd booked the 26th July which was something like a Monday and explained the cheapness and not the 26th June :(

Yeah non editable, non refundable,

Date, time, lining up bus to airport, making sure layover between Greenland and Iceland is long enough. Making sure haven't misspelt your name (especially when you type joking for booking)

Especially this trip. If you miss the Iceland to Greenland plane.. You miss the trip! there's only 2 flights a week!

Last edited:
Soldato
Not that long ago I booked time off work, booked hotels and a Mr Stein's, the Tank museum and the Poole Arms to only realise with 2 weeks to go that I'd booked it all a month too early :eek:
Lucky I was able to change this around and got the time off :cry:

Caporegime
Not that long ago I booked time off work, booked hotels and a Mr Stein's, the Tank museum and the Poole Arms to only realise with 2 weeks to go that I'd booked it all a month too early :eek:
Lucky I was able to change this around and got the time off :cry:

So easy to do. Basically I have to get a pen and paper out and write down all the connections etc. Planning for if the bus is late. Or the plane etc.

Its most stressful bit of the trip it's booking flights!

Last edited:
Soldato
So easy to do. Basically I have to get a pen and paper out and write down all the connections etc. Planning for if the bus is late. Or the plane etc.

Its most stressful bit of the trip it's booming flights!

I now have maps, calendars, international clocks and a paper bag alongside me when I book anything.

OH Treats me to a meal out if I manage to do it right the first time now...:cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
Been wanting a crate of 24 of these for a while but the price had put me off at ~£35, then a few days ago they dropped to a more reasonable £27.48 (£22.49 with £4.99 delivery) so i went for it

8y9wrLQ.png

I get the 24 coke and 24 fanta from YourCocaCola.... Just feels better coming out a glass bottle :D Although at around £46 for 48 bottles delivered, its a little pricier than cans etc:o

Mods - delete if not allowed but I have ref code to get £5 off first order with the coke thing if anyone interested and want a little deal - Full disclosure - I also get £5 off for each :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I get the 24 coke and 24 fanta from YourCocaCola.... Just feels better coming out a glass bottle :D Although at around £46 for 48 bottles delivered, its a little pricier than cans etc :o

The Fanta sounds interesting, but i wouldn't want the Coke, as a Pepsi drinker Coke has too much of a citrus/lemon taste to me which i find unpleasant

Soldato
Been wanting a crate of 24 of these for a while but the price had put me off at ~£35, then a few days ago they dropped to a more reasonable £27.48 (£22.49 with £4.99 delivery) so i went for it

8y9wrLQ.png
I love Pepsi Max, but never even thought to try buy it in a glass, hmm. Guess i'll have to test it to see if it's much nicer or not!

Man of Honour
I love Pepsi Max, but never even thought to try buy it in a glass, hmm. Guess i'll have to test it to see if it's much nicer or not!

They're still the same price as i paid on Amazon right now, mine come from the seller 'a2zdrinks Express Delivery'
arrived in 2 days even though they said a week and was extremely well packaged, they actually came as 2 packs of 12, expiry date end Nov 24

Back
Top Bottom