Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I'd rather give it all away to you lovely lot for free.

Although i do charge for requests. Here's a special one i did for @aVdub

meynOkq.png

For sale: All my Tapo products :cry:

Man of Honour
Ordered a AW3423DWF which just arrived to replace my AW3821DW.

I've had numerous image retention/ghosting faults with the AW3821DW and it's been replaced 2 or 3 times by Dell already, they agreed to give me a refund and it's just been collected.

As for the new monitor, well, inky blacks! I have had OLED TVs for years but never a computer monitor. It really is a delight. I prefer the smaller size as the old 38" dominated my relatively small office.

Quick pic of it in my office, I have a lot of cable management to sort but I'm also working so it can wait.

IMG-9565.jpg

IMG-9567.jpg

Soldato
Ordered a AW3423DWF which just arrived to replace my AW3821DW.

I've had numerous image retention/ghosting faults with the AW3821DW and it's been replaced 2 or 3 times by Dell already, they agreed to give me a refund and it's just been collected.

As for the new monitor, well, inky blacks! I have had OLED TVs for years but never a computer monitor. It really is a delight. I prefer the smaller size as the old 38" dominated my relatively small office.

Quick pic of it in my office, I have a lot of cable management to sort but I'm also working so it can wait.

IMG-9565.jpg

IMG-9567.jpg
Crying out for a dual monitor arm if possible. Would free up a load of desk space for you.

Man of Honour
Crying out for a dual monitor arm if possible. Would free up a load of desk space for you.
I already have a wall mount for the ultrawide, just haven't put it on just yet. I've tried dual monitor arms before and to be honest, not a massive fan and they often struggle with the weight of the UW.

Soldato
I already have a wall mount for the ultrawide, just haven't put it on just yet. I've tried dual monitor arms before and to be honest, not a massive fan and they often struggle with the weight of the UW.

The monster I had had hydraulic pistons in the arms and could hold a fair amount of weight.
Sold it on when I went to a single 43in monitor.

Soldato
New bed and chair. The chair is in a covered porch type thing with glass curtains. It's particularly pleasant for sitting and looking at the horrific rain/thunderstorms at the moment :(

BBz1hrf.jpeg

This mattress is freaky. It's actually cold to the touch and noticeably cooler than any object around it. Absolute witchcraft!

MD6yrz6.png

For anyone thinking i'm a gucci belt wearing success. The chair is a cheap Eames copy and was about £400 :p

Last edited:
Soldato
New bed and chair. The chair is in a covered porch type thing with glass curtains. It's particularly pleasant for sitting and looking at the horrific rain/thunderstorms at the moment :(

BBz1hrf.jpeg

This mattress is freaky. It's actually cold to the touch and noticeably cooler than any object around it. Absolute witchcraft!

MD6yrz6.png

For anyone thinking i'm a gucci belt wearing success. The chair is a cheap Eames copy and was about £400 :p

You could never imagine how slowly I scrolled down them images and being ready to scream if I see them socks again :cry:

As I sleep with the dead and miss all storms, seeing and filming one during the day would be perfect for me.

Soldato
You could never imagine how slowly I scrolled down them images and being ready to scream if I see them socks again :cry:

As I sleep with the dead and miss all storms, seeing and filming one during the day would be perfect for me.

Got to keep you all on your toes

Last edited:
Soldato
Was going to get a new electric hob to put my air fryer on top to make some space. But I never use the hob it's never been turned on in over a year.

Would have to pay like £100 for the hob and £60 for a gas engineer to remove and cap the current one.

Ended up going to dunelm to get covers for £6.50 each haha kinda the same pattern also to the worktop.

Only problem I have is they don't fit sideways due to the shape of the hob so have to put longways like below but make the sides stick out! Was this or pay £40 for an stainless steel one that covers the entire hob that gets scratched easily, fingerprints etc

Debating.

(ignore the manky grout!)
IMG-20240612-184858.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Was going to get a new electric hob to put my air fryer on top to make some space. But I never use the hob it's never been turned on in over a year.

Would have to pay like £100 for the hob and £60 for a gas engineer to remove and cap the current one.

Ended up going to dunelm to get covers for £6.50 each haha kinda the same pattern also to the worktop.

Only problem I have is they don't fit sideways due to the shape of the hob so have to put longways like below but make the sides stick out! Was this or pay £40 for an stainless steel one that covers the entire hob that gets scratched easily, fingerprints etc

Debating.

(ignore the manky grout!)
IMG-20240612-184858.jpg

reminded me of V

794_5.jpg

--------------------------------

Log periodic aerial to replace the yogi from Farnell ... in particular reception of the food network mux is rubbish, no air fryers there,
had expected it would be delivered as a kit as opposed to fully formed

53787516499_411f13e296_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom