Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

The result of a glass of wine last night :D

ttkOciD.jpg

ttkOciD.jpg

Hugely jealous. I keep looking at them, although the wife also sent me this, and the thought of homemade mr whippy is winning!

Console peasants will have to use a third party adapter that allows them to use any controller on Xbox

Ah, so it is possible. This one just looks really cool!

I don't have an Xbox but Xbox also supports bluetooth controllers so that may work too, but yeah there are a load of adapter choices that work with different types of controllers that have USB dongles etc.

It is something we will be abusing for sure and am currently going through the Ninja test kitchen picking up ideas.

But, now you've only gone and shown me a machine with a Mr Whippy built it :D:D

That is outrageously good value for money for a Whippy machine, and it’s got compartments for sprinkles and stuffs :eek:
Costco have it at £169.99.

ttkOciD.jpg
A group I follow on Facebook just did a weekend Special on the Creami. General consensus was pretty positive. I am tempted myself.

Black Forest Gateau Icecream
Pureeed Fresh Blackberry
Half a pot of custard
Spun on Ice Cream programme.
Respin with a glug of chocolate sauce
Mix in Choc Chips

Last edited:
A group I follow on Facebook just did a weekend Special on the Creami. General consensus was pretty positive. I am tempted myself.

Black Forest Gateau Icecream
Pureeed Fresh Blackberry
Half a pot of custard
Spun on Ice Cream programme.
Respin with a glug of chocolate sauce
Mix in Choc Chips

That sounds delicious.

Just done a first run with Cornish clotted cream, some raisons & nuts with blueberries.

Very impressive and easy to use.

OMG you got one!!!! let us know how you find it. I was so close to getting one during the Pandemic.

Yeah, I had been eyeing it for a while and decided to get it last night.

First use has been very simple and has made the already frozen Cornish clotted cream very smooth and creamy.

Ninja has a Test kitchen online, full of idea and easy to follow recipes for these machines.

Yeah, I had been eyeing it for a while and decided to get it last night.

First use has been very simple and has made the already frozen Cornish clotted cream very smooth and creamy.

Ninja has a Test kitchen online, full of idea and easy to follow recipes for these machines.

One thing i want to use it for is to make Kakigōri, can you try to see if it works? It is just slush ice.

What is stopping me getting one is I have a gelato machine, one with a compressor.

Last edited:
One thing i want to use it for is to make Kakigōri, can you try to see if it works? It is just slush ice.

What is stopping me getting one is I have a gelato machine, one with a compressor.

Although it does state that it is not a blender and blocks of ice should not be added to it, it does have the below.
  • Advanced CREAMify Technology – enjoy shaved ice, creamier scoops, 2-in-1-tub flavours & frozen drinks in minutes.
I may give that a go in time.

Back
Top Bottom