Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Givi top box plus mounts, a nice bit of kit should last a while.
PXL-20240805-163022091.jpg

PXL-20240805-184152354-2.jpg

PXL-20240805-184211220-2.jpg

That looks like a DVD cover for one of those arty farty films that couldn't afford more than two actors and is generally found on that rack in Blockbuster. You know, the rack that sits in the corner gathering dust but has to be there because of some contractual agreement, but nobody's so much as picked up one of the DVDs in the last 5 years.

That rack.

That looks like a DVD cover for one of those arty farty films that couldn't afford more than two actors and is generally found on that rack in Blockbuster. You know, the rack that sits in the corner gathering dust but has to be there because of some contractual agreement, but nobody's so much as picked up one of the DVDs in the last 5 years.

That rack.

Nobody under 30 has any idea what you're talking about. Unfortunately I do.

That rack.
Sharknado?

• Wow
Reactions: mrk
I bought some storage for my car cleaning stuff, and rather than drill into a wall, I jerry-rigged it onto some brackets that attach to the slotted back panel.

Every hole is the same size though, so the ferrule of the smaller brushes passes right through. I knocked up some simple reducers in CAD and had them printed from an online store.

Back
Top Bottom