Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
These books arrived just before Christmas - two of my current passions; cycling and watches.

31870526446_63613ae015_b.jpg

Omega divers

31791181181_a8742be972_b.jpg

The famous Alpe d'Huez climb

31791181011_c5f09806e5_b.jpg

31907881375_307757a661_b.jpg

Soldato
Ordered yesterday, delivered today by cheery Eastern European Amazon bloke.

I really don't like spending money on guff, but I need to loosen the wallet up a bit for an alarming amount of cash I'm planning to blow on my PC 'early' in 2017.

7Z0x3GD.jpg
Items were specifically purchased to annoy whisky snobs, phone snobs and potentially cheese toasty maker snobs. :D

Soldato
hqI6A2Kh.jpg

Trackday voucher for christmas meant I needed a set of leathers, as I normally wear textiles. Headed down to J&S this morning and came out with leather jacket, trousers and a set of new boots as mine were falling to pieces :( All excellent modelled here by yours truly ;)

Took them for a test ride, and while the boots will definitely take some time to get used to, leathers are comfortable :)

Associate
What's your view / initial impressions on the Mavic?
I'm really tempted to finally buy one of these drones.
The biggest selling point for me is the size of it. I didn't use my P3P all that much due to the backpack size and weight. I've only had one flight with it today and my first impressions are very good (lots of features etc to learn). The mount with an ipad mini is just about doable but I couldn't use a phone (too small).

Lucky boy, trying to find one of these in stock somewhere. Seems to be the one to have at the 1K price point.
There's one place that seems to be getting weekly deliveries (last one had 68 units on the 20th), only way you'll get one before February unless you pre ordered very early.

Was it a pre-order finally delivered somewhere, or you manage to pick one up randomly?
Nope I didn't bother ordering as a lot of dealers were trying it on to gain extra pre orders. I contacted one who confirmed 100% he was having a delivery the next day even though he hadn't had shipping confirmation from DJI. Contacted him the next day and what do you know, they didn't arrive. As above though, one place isn't taking pre orders and has a slow supply coming through which is your best bet.

Soldato
Got a voucher for the local gun shop for Christmas so bought a nice musto tweed jacket. Christened it today with a good 65 / 80 on the clay shoot

Very smart. You can't beat Musto, i've a pile of shooting jackets in the garage from other brands that are either falling apart or leaking. My Mustos's still going strong.

Back
Top Bottom