Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Im having some random coral deaths at the moment. Lost a head of hammer coral and a torch coral.

It's probably the flow, they don't like it to strong just a nice gentle over them, it's been hard for me as i run a good few SPS corals which like lots of flow, i have a mixture of corals, LPS, SPS, SOFT, i like them all but it makes it harder to run the reef as all like different lighting and flow.

Soldato
It's probably the flow, they don't like it to strong just a nice gentle over them, it's been hard for me as i run a good few SPS corals which like lots of flow, i have a mixture of corals, LPS, SPS, SOFT, i like them all but it makes it harder to run the reef as all like different lighting and flow.

Always very impressed Spook! Very nice indeed :D

What are the round things on each end piece of glass? The vent-type circular parts

Soldato
It is the Huawei Watch :) The watch face comes preloaded and is called "Soft Edge" :)

I've fancied a smart watch for a long time and I feel they've matured enough now - Heart rate monitoring, GPS, sound etc all built in. It's great :) I was going to wait for 2.0 but I got it very cheap :)

So you get the one that doesn't have GPS :)

Still a good watch, got the same one in the Friday sales to replace my 1st gen 360.

Soldato
So you get the one that doesn't have GPS :)

Still a good watch, got the same one in the Friday sales to replace my 1st gen 360.

Ahh does it not? :p To be honest not fussed :o My most amount of exercise is walking up the stairs :o

I can see the benefits of GPS for people who do walking I guess or cycling and want to track their routes, but this is a smartwatch not a fitness watch :p

e; To be honest, I bought it for business, it's usability in meetings etc and thus saved 20% :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Received my packages from the sale at one of the anime publishers on Tuesday (the five sets on the left were all in a "mystery" box for £40 which worked out well as I was looking at buying 3 of them and they would have been around £100).

alltheanmebuysdecember2016.jpg

Apologies for the picture quality:p
I took it in a hurry under poor light, and all the discs still had their shrink wrap on.

Third from our left, bottom row -- yes! Collector's Edition too! :D The rest... debatable.

Soldato
I have a Tannoy Center about half the size of that, and was impressed with the sound, and more than anything the bass it produces, which i was not expecting at all

Associate
Arrived today. It's for my dad. I don't drink the stuff myself. But the reviews seemed overwhelmingly positive.

y3mF0K-VNMDXhJhu1h83vGTbpxStK2u7tih21byeTD_siucw-cLj6QxP-x6XDYDdC1qP6jwZ5ATIJkMOT4LfL5QOCBvdxkMjMQkGHg1_YEKk2vdZxacBuMctP7g5B0rPzcOUTdiHOb5j5N0wkXU2ksB5aWc1CAROZgbax8YS4wAtzI

Last edited:
Soldato
I had two bottles of Ardbeg given to me a few years ago by dog breeder over road - She used to go up there to have her dogs service and guy worked at Ardbeg. - Found it a very nice drink -- Lucky Dad :D

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Potato pic...bought a new speak to add to my current AV setup. The Centre makes a world of difference, seriously impressed

suydme.jpg

Lovely purchase! Monitor Audio speakers are truly epic. I've still never heard anything sound better than a pair of MA PL's with a Arcam setup. :D

Soldato
I have the medium sized monitor audio bronze bookshelf speakers and they are really nice. I'll probably end up buying the centre speaker and some of the smaller bookshelf speakers for the rear at some point. Looking at the size of it I don't know where i'd put it though, can they go on a shelf above the tv angled down?

Last edited:
Soldato
Lovely purchase! Monitor Audio speakers are truly epic. I've still never heard anything sound better than a pair of MA PL's with a Arcam setup. :D

I've had the satellites and sub for about 10 months now and I'm seriously impressed. I was loving it when I first bought it and would use it daily. Since installing the centre, everything has come to life.

I now have surround sound, which was epic watching Jurassic World, with voice now being crystal clear. I no longer have a need to drive the setup as hard as i did before - the centre has been a game changer. I'm now watching all the films I love again now, it's great.

Next will be to get the Bronze 2s for the front and then put the 1s at the rear. This will shortly be followed by the matching sub (W10).

I have the medium sized monitor audio bronze bookshelf speakers and they are really nice. I'll probably end up buying the centre speaker and some of the smaller bookshelf speakers for the rear at some point. Looking at the size of it I don't know where i'd put it though, can they go on a shelf above the tv angled down?

I would keep at ear height. Probably looking at 600-1000mm stands - ideally you want 750.

Soldato

I've had the satellites and sub for about 10 months now and I'm seriously impressed. I was loving it when I first bought it and would use it daily. Since installing the centre, everything has come to life.

I now have surround sound, which was epic watching Jurassic World, with voice now being crystal clear. I no longer have a need to drive the setup as hard as i did before - the centre has been a game changer. I'm now watching all the films I love again now, it's great.

Next will be to get the Bronze 2s for the front and then put the 1s at the rear. This will shortly be followed by the matching sub (W10).

Make sure you have crossovers set to correct setting, generally 80hz small.

Back
Top Bottom