Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Couple of things I had on the wishlist which came up on Amazon's recent discount day.
And support was ending for my old Firestick.

KURmZrD.jpeg

Bought a new TV to replace the temporary LG C2 OLED you can see at the back, which is usually my PC monitor. I lost my 8K LG 65" Nano95 to my ex :( when I moved out. Excuse the mess, still sorting all sorts of stuff out in the apartment.

54065552059_a9512e260b_b_d.jpg

Also, new perfume

54065689480_67eab47a14_b_d.jpg

To go with the collection...

54065689490_9ee3689417_b_d.jpg

Bought a new TV to replace the temporary LG C2 OLED you can see at the back, which is usually my PC monitor. I lost my 8K LG 65" Nano95 to my ex :( when I moved out. Excuse the mess, still sorting all sorts of stuff out in the apartment.

54065552059_a9512e260b_b_d.jpg

Also, new perfume

54065689480_67eab47a14_b_d.jpg

To go with the collection...

54065689490_9ee3689417_b_d.jpg
Nice choice on the aftershave. I bought that one after liking the original gentleman version so much. I also have a collection of decent clones as well which you should also look in to.

we only stay a night, usually on a Friday its a newish build, cheap and as said supermarkets ect in the same retail area, masses of free unlimited time parking ,i honestly don't care about nice decor as it doesn't matter (to me) if its clean and its close to where we are visiting https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/680/Faringdon-Oxfordshire-hotel

It’s only about 5 years old that one, if you’re in the area again the motel heading away from Swindon on the 420 is nice, good grub too.

It’s only about 5 years old that one, if you’re in the area again the motel heading away from Swindon on the 420 is nice, good grub too.
My Eldest living in Faringdon is the main reason (can't stay at hers easily at moment) but those supermarkets ect feet away is great to grab a bottle of red and.nibbles !
Latest development is I fired of an email about a few things I wasn't happy about on this visit and got an evoucher for the full amount today

Looks much more homely, a great improvement. Are you happy with the change?
Thanks and yes, very much so.

There was a large rug but cleared the room before taking the The carpet makes it feel brighter and goes better with the colour scheme (we had it decorated earlier in the year)

Also there is an almost 6ft deep void under the room so was prone to drafts when it was bare boards

Back
Top Bottom