Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

New controller :cool:

bs78mWb.gif

Gamesir Tarantula Pro, has HD Rumble and keyboard mapping :cool:

Apart from the fancy buttons it looks like a £10 Argos special :cry:

I said it looks like the controller you gave to your friends to use if you only had one official controller back in the day. Not doubting the functionality, just the form isn't to my taste. Then again, nor was the one in the background but I still ended up ordering one.

New controller :cool:
Have you reviewed all these controllers anywhere? My brother in law was asking if I'd heard of gamesir the other day and whether I'd recommend them. I have heard of them... but only from you in here, I believe you've been pretty complimentary about them on the whole?

Yup I have reviewed a whole bunch of gamesir controllers, most of them are very good for their price, especially now that things have reined as time has gone on etc.

Speaking of Gamesir controllers :rolleyes:

My old 360 controller (2005!) I've used for years decided to die....RIP. I did try upgrading to the xbox one controller a few years back but hated how big it felt was physically fatigueing, so went back to the 360 controller haha.

Just needed something basic for PC use, was tempted by the 8bitdo ultimate 2c but it was £25 to buy the black Wukong one, while this was only £9 and with a case to keep dust at bay (I go for long periods with no use so a welcome addition haha)

Works well enough for me after putting it to 4200 firmware as recommended online, and a nice size. Well aware of the "downsides" from reviewers, but not anything I personally notice. For £9 I don't have anything to complain about.

IMG-20241018-105526-2.jpg

Nova Lite? I have that, it's actually good given its price and the fact you get a case which seemingly none of the others seem to include which is rather annoying.

Nova Lite? I have that, it's actually good given its price and the fact you get a case which seemingly none of the others seem to include which is rather annoying.
Yeah Nova lite, perfect for my needs and it's a nice size in my hands.
Unbeatable value for 9 quid as long as your okay ordering from places like aliexpress. I remember when it used to be like a month delivery now it's 7 days or under.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom