Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
I've been trying to work out from the views where it is but don't recognise the area. I was born and brought up in Shetland but left 12 years ago and only get home once a year.

It's in Brae on the road along to Busta Hotel

Exactly what I said to myself!

Is that a air source heat pump for heating? I'm guessing not air con up there. :p

Yeah that's correct, it does all the underfloor heating on the ground floor, and two radiator upstairs, there's also a heat recovery system built in as well.

I think I'll make a post in the Home & Garden section showing start to finish.

Soldato
First House :)

Mine will look just like this but is still being built (final stages) but can't get to road to get a picture yet. Exchanged last week and due to move in 24th March assuming no delay.

Pretty proud doing it solo and in the South-East!

zq1FYOs.jpg

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
It's in Brae on the road along to Busta Hotel

I know where it is now. I lived in Brae for a short time quite a few years ago - in the council houses at Moorfield (aka Toytown). Spent more time in the Mid Brae Inn than was entirely good for me :o
My brother lives in Firth and I visit him every year when I come up so I pass close by you on the bus.

Man of Honour
I know where it is now. I lived in Brae for a short time quite a few years ago - in the council houses at Moorfield (aka Toytown). Spent more time in the Mid Brae Inn than was entirely good for me :o
My brother lives in Firth and I visit him every year when I come up so I pass close by you on the bus.

Eddie, you'd better get the tea and hobknobs ready or a shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom