Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Dell S2716DG, very pleased with it.

IMG_20170117_200126.jpg

Soldato
In times of brexit and too much reliance on imported goods, I thought I'd do my bit and buy some hand made in England shoes:

nNsmsm3.jpg

Calf leather, dainite soled, Barker made Herring Lambeths for work :)

TS7

TS7

Soldato
In times of brexit and too much reliance on imported goods, I thought I'd do my bit and buy some hand made in England shoes:

http://i.imgur.com/nNsmsm3.jpgIMG]

Calf leather, dainite soled, Barker made Herring Lambeths for work :)[/QUOTE]

Those are lovely! I take it you drive to work? I stopped buying nice work shoes when they got scuffed, battered and stopped looking presentable every 6-7 months or so due to walking commute :(

Soldato

Calf leather, dainite soled, Barker made Herring Lambeths for work :)

I'm sure they're not, but they look like they would be really uncomfortable to wear all day. I guess its because I'm just used to wearing trainers and boots with cushioned ankle area and foam soles.

Soldato
I'm sure they're not, but they look like they would be really uncomfortable to wear all day. I guess its because I'm just used to wearing trainers and boots with cushioned ankle area and foam soles.

No far from it, decent leather once broken in is really really comfortable, it warms up with your feet and moulds to them essentially :)

Soldato
Hope you didn't pay the £599. I missed out on them by a few hours when they were £450 a few weeks back.

I sure as hell didn't. It's not worth paying that for all the haribo in the world! Paid £499, I seen they have been cheaper but not too fussed.

Not sure if I should save for a 1080 though, maybe hold out for a second hand one of one comes up in a couple of months.

Associate
I sure as hell didn't. It's not worth paying that for all the haribo in the world! Paid £499, I seen they have been cheaper but not too fussed.

Not sure if I should save for a 1080 though, maybe hold out for a second hand one of one comes up in a couple of months.

They are 357 on the river site

Back
Top Bottom