Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Fed up paying £32 a quarter on ink cartridges.

ET3600.jpg

We'll see in a couple of years if a) it lasts that long b) I don't have to buy any more ink (comes with 280ml of black and 140ml each of the three colours). My last printer had 21ml cartridges at £15 for black and £17 for colour. This should be a no brainer! :)

Andi.

I have a different version of this printer and it gets absolutely hammered so I'd never expect my ink to last 2 years, however, after a the Christmas rush where I had to print 1000s of pages of labels for my wifes business I've only lost at most a millimetres worth of ink.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
I have a different version of this printer and it gets absolutely hammered so I'd never expect my ink to last 2 years, however, after a the Christmas rush where I had to print 1000s of pages of labels for my wifes business I've only lost at most a millimetres worth of ink.

Just hoping at the moment, but it prints quickly. Never really had a printer I could recommend ;)
Andi.

Soldato
OO nice :) Do you have a link? I need one for a holiday in a few weeks

http://amzn.eu/0KYXQgI

It's not bad. I've weighed it at 1.2kg with the head, feels very solid with the legs fully extended. Raise the centre column fully and that changes.

I'm not sure how happy I am with the head, it's a plastic mechanism for locking the plate. Apparently arca swiss compatible. I've placed my Pigiron head on the tripod and am at 1.35kg.

Going to have a think about it! The thing is, for the price, there's not much else that can touch it in terms of carbon fibre and weight.

Last edited:
Soldato
First impressions are good. I tried some HD558's the other week and found them lacking down the low end so I searched for something with a bit more bass and these definitely have the sort of sound I'm looking for.

Yeah I find the bass on them really nice, my biggest complaint with them is that they leak quite a lot of sound for having such a small vent and if you wear them outside you get a really bad whistling effect as you walk with the air blowing over the vent. Also I find after about 30 minutes of wearing them my ears get a bit hot. But the sound is great.

TS7

TS7

Soldato
I checked them out just now, colour me unsurprised at the first requirement to be elegible for insurance through them :eek: Looks like someone hashed up that website in their shed on a Sunday!

I want to email them and ask "BMW's what??" :p

That website would instantly put me off even considering insurance with them. It's a bit too aggressive and if that's their tone even before you've purchased insurance I dread to think how they actually handle claims. STRICTLY 21 and over. Big red ban sign over BMW symbol - completely unnecessary.
Please ensure you give us you correct telephone number
As oppose to? Do they put that next to everything - please ensure you spell your name correctly, please ensure you give is your correct DOB :p

Back
Top Bottom