Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Oh btw how bright would you say they are equivalent to in normal bulbs?

I use them as a side light and not as a main light,all 6 of my bulbs are in lamps and floor standing lights.i like the brightness as it sets a really nice mood with the many colors.

I will add this though,i had one kit first and a week later got another one (when i realized they are very nice indeed),they say in the app its easy to add new bulbs,well....its not as such,you can scan for them but the app will not find them,what you have to do is add them manually,each bulb has a code on the side of it,insert the code into the app manually and it will find it,after i found this out i had them set up within 5 mins.

I will get some gu10 bulbs soon for a main light and see what they are like,i can see them being quite bright for a normal everyday bulb.

Mine are pretty bright as a white light i might add :)

I got the converters to use them in the lamps as i got all e27 bulbs and some of my lamps are e14,converters are very cheap and work well,please bear in mind the adapters make the bulb longer,i found this out and had to buy 2 new bedside lamps (old ones are 2 months old)

Soldato
So, I pop into Poundland on my break to grab a microwavable mug for my dinnertime lobby, and end up coming out with some more blu-rays for the library. Silly to say no at £1 a pop.

MRc0rk3.jpg

Also picked up a Sony BDP-S6500 player too, no pics of that yet. That wasn't from Poundland though. :D

Soldato
Oh hello Tony (McBain here) didn't realise you were on these forums. Saw this on Facebook yesterday. Very nice, although I'd have gone for a Challenger ;) I guess the Charger is more practical.

Hey big man. Yeah been here for ages but hardly post. Mainly just read

I had a choice mate. Same price for both RT versions. But decided to this as yes, more practical when friends are over

Soldato
16195145_10154054045321415_230742004924846153_n.jpg

16298800_10154054045471415_99901585350707555_n.jpg

Caporegime
So, I pop into Poundland on my break to grab a microwavable mug for my dinnertime lobby, and end up coming out with some more blu-rays for the library. Silly to say no at £1 a pop.

MRc0rk3.jpg

Also picked up a Sony BDP-S6500 player too, no pics of that yet. That wasn't from Poundland though. :D

Bargaintastic! I gave up collecting blu's, mainly due to streaming, but partly due to cost. But at these prices, what a collection you could build up.

Soldato
I use them as a side light and not as a main light,all 6 of my bulbs are in lamps and floor standing lights.i like the brightness as it sets a really nice mood with the many colors.

I will add this though,i had one kit first and a week later got another one (when i realized they are very nice indeed),they say in the app its easy to add new bulbs,well....its not as such,you can scan for them but the app will not find them,what you have to do is add them manually,each bulb has a code on the side of it,insert the code into the app manually and it will find it,after i found this out i had them set up within 5 mins.

I will get some gu10 bulbs soon for a main light and see what they are like,i can see them being quite bright for a normal everyday bulb.

Mine are pretty bright as a white light i might add :)

I got the converters to use them in the lamps as i got all e27 bulbs and some of my lamps are e14,converters are very cheap and work well,please bear in mind the adapters make the bulb longer,i found this out and had to buy 2 new bedside lamps (old ones are 2 months old)

No they can be added without manually putting in each one, it just doesn't seem to be 100% reliable to do so.

I find that if they don't add automatically, turning the lights off and on again, then scanning often finds them.

If not then reboot the hub can sort it.

Last resort is adding them one by one manually.

I added all 4 GU10's earlier without doing anything special.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
res7.jpg

Was not planning on getting this, but good reviews swayed my hand.

so being inspired by the Hue talk in here, I bought the white bulb starter pack.

Now it seems the bulbs are not the best ones for dimming.

bum!

What do you mean not best for dimming? The Hue Ambience are perfect for dimming and go to a moonlight dimness in each white shade tone.

Unless you mean you bought the standard fixed shade bulbs and are trying to dim those?

TS7

TS7

Soldato
res7.jpg

Was not planning on getting this, but good reviews swayed my hand.

What do you mean not best for dimming? The Hue Ambience are perfect for dimming and go to a moonlight dimness in each white shade tone.

Unless you mean you bought the standard fixed shade bulbs and are trying to dim those?

But even the normal £15 ones dim just fine. So unsure what his issue could be :confused:

Soldato
No they can be added without manually putting in each one, it just doesn't seem to be 100% reliable to do so.

I find that if they don't add automatically, turning the lights off and on again, then scanning often finds them.

If not then reboot the hub can sort it.

Last resort is adding them one by one manually.

I added all 4 GU10's earlier without doing anything special.

I tried everything,even resetting the hub and reinstalling everything,worked better with the manual function,all working fine now,will add some more later on with the manual function.

Back
Top Bottom