Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
New keyboard and mouse. My Logitech K750 failed and with the recent Logitech offer on [REDACTED], it made sense to throw the mouse in as well.

http://i.imgur.com/sroP16Vh.jpg[IMG]

Was a tiny bit worried the keyboard was old stock seeing as it has the old Logitech logo on it, but the actual keyboard has the new one.[/QUOTE]

Enjoy the MX Master, I'm considering a second one :o

Last edited:
Associate
Got me some server \o/

IMG_20170116_124904_zpstnb7jgmu.jpg

Interesting... I've looked online. Is that the "HPE ProLiant Gen8 G1610T 819185-421 4GB RAM MicroServer"?

What do you plan to use it for?

Been considering getting something like this. Not sure what I'd use it for though

Associate
Interesting... I've looked online. Is that the "HPE ProLiant Gen8 G1610T 819185-421 4GB RAM MicroServer"?

What do you plan to use it for?

Been considering getting something like this. Not sure what I'd use it for though

Yup, that's the one.

Plex Media Server
File Server
Pi-Hole
Private VPN server
Storage back-ups
Bragging rights
Anything else I can come up with

:D

Associate
Yup, that's the one.

Plex Media Server
File Server
Pi-Hole
Private VPN server
Storage back-ups
Bragging rights
Anything else I can come up with

:D

That's cool, I'm close to clicking "Buy".

I've wanted to set up Plex for a while and have a Pi3 but yet to use it. My main thoughts for use is:

General storage + backup of about 1TB personal photographs and documents
The Plex stuff and media hosting

Also possibly using for virtual machines. I'm trying to get into pen testing and malware analysis and so the ability to use different machines and "attack" them is really useful.

What OS are you and others using? I'd love to use Windows Server as it's an area I know little about but the cost of it is quite a bit

Back
Top Bottom