Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
14o29eo.jpg

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Good job Stan. At least you've not done the utterly stupid thing and mounted it on the wall over a fireplace/mantelpiece so everyone has to strain their neck to see it.

It's at the ideal height for my default viewing position (semi reclined on my reclining sofa). Since I live on my own, I don't have to consider anyone else's comfort.

Wow, that's a big TV. Please tell me you're going to hide the wires? Making me jittery over here.

Them wires :o

I'll do something with the wires eventually but I haven't decided exactly what yet. At the end of the day, I'm not Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, I'm a hairy-arsed rig pig who lives on his own - it doesn't bother me so I'll do it when I get around to it :p

Man of Honour
It's at the ideal height for my default viewing position (semi reclined on my reclining sofa). Since I live on my own, I don't have to consider anyone else's comfort.

We've ordered a reclining 3 piece and Mrs Sexy commented that you would now be in the perfect position for a TV above the fireplace. I'm going back a few years but my mate had got his TV mounted from the ceiling and when I passed a comment about a stiff neck he jumped into his chair and it was one of the first powered recliners I'd seen, he also lives on his own.

Caporegime
depending on your sofa/chair positioning above the fireplace isnt daft.

Lounge on your sofa/chair and see where the line of sight takes you. I find most peoples lounges where your are looking down all the time at the TV is wrong.

Soldato
Good job Stan. At least you've not done the utterly stupid thing and mounted it on the wall over a fireplace/mantelpiece so everyone has to strain their neck to see it.

Judging from the height of those chairs next to his door handle and the worktop...his TV is mounted higher than mine which is situated above an electric fireplace.

6 months ago I posted a picture of it and I'm still waiting for the next strain from the 'utterly stupid thing' I did. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom