Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Urgh, how very droll.

There seems to be quite a few different makes and styles, some with more wires than one, hence why I asked where he/she got it from.
Droll maybe but just amazes me that people struggle (or can't be bothered) to find such easily obtainable information to the point where asking for it from others takes longer.

Associate
Just arrived! Time to put them to test, the weather is super nice today.

16122796_659299440908185_5502706327199154176_n.jpg

Nice.

That pic on the box is of Roseberry topping. Just a stones throw away from me. I really should take the SLR out over that way this Spring :)

Soldato
I've decided to head back to the analog world. It already feels better than clicking play.

I honestly can't say I've ever heard vinyl sound this good. I have a few upgrades planned to the setup over the coming weeks, but it already sounds beautiful.

MI02HXV.jpg

HK83VDg.jpg

MVkuBy9.jpg

Soldato
The turntable is a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB. I was about to get the Debut Carbon, but I knew that I will often play singles. The thought of having to lift off the platter and then move the drive belt to the 45rpm gear would quickly drive me insane. The Esprit has a built in speed controller at a push of a button.

The phono stage is currently a Denon integrated amp. But, I have plans for something valve flavoured for the phono stage.

The amount of enjoyment I've had out of this setup over the past few days is crazy; physically handling vinyl, appreciating the cover art and placing the stylus down. I was a child when I was given a turntable and a handful of singles. My experience since then has been a little limited to purchasing singles for a brief moment in time. Sitting down and listening to an album from start to finish with this media is something else.

Back
Top Bottom