Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
The bottom edge of the TV is 1" lower than the mantlepiece in the bedroom.

Yeah, like I said back then - you wouldn't really want to put the TV any lower as it's pretty much eye level when sat on the sofa. I'm not sure why people are so set against it...Either they think it's a lot higher than it actually is or they have to watch TV looking downwards to prevent their frail necks from aching :p

That said I have seen some TV's mounted ridiculously high up above fire places.

Soldato
Bought in December;

IMG_0656_zpstsseujid.jpg

Tea Drinker
Don
Ford synch3 and android auto don't support speed cameras so I bought this. After using the excellent waze for so long I need something to remind me where cameras are simply because I stopped looking for them.

Not happy with the seller though. Clearly not new with no instructions, battered box and the wrong size screen protector with glue from the original still there.

oJr4EOW.jpg

Suspended
Ford synch3 and android auto don't support speed cameras so I bought this. After using the excellent waze for so long I need something to remind me where cameras are simply because I stopped looking for them.

Not happy with the seller though. Clearly not new with no instructions, battered box and the wrong size screen protector with glue from the original still there.

How is that kept up to date? Do you have to do it manually or does it d/l the updates itself?

Tea Drinker
Don
It's quite small and has a silent and hush mode where it only comes to life when needed. I've got a place for it thats quite discreet totally out of direct view but yes it's a little dated in looks. Best review of function though.

Back
Top Bottom