Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
0589EB01-42FD-4710-A7EC-DFB96D50EC6D_zpsjhfpxt4c.jpg

Korg DS-DAC-10R - will look lovely on my desk :p haha Not fired it up yet, will see what it's like...

Soldato
It's a good job he's not asking you to have your pc on that desk then. Do you not understand space can be at a premium in some people's houses?
I don't even have space in my house for a computer desk, gaming is done sat on the sofa with the monitor on a coffee table, keyboard on my lap and mouse on a mouse mat on a pillow.

I had a mancave once, then kids... I make do :)

Caporegime
A family acquaintance can go one better, he got sacked by them. Had the easiest job in the world. Every so often all he had to do was press a button to indicate that they weren't being robbed or held hostage. Basically to show everything was ok. He failed at that. Multiple times.

Wouldn't care, he was getting paid a fair whack as well!

what a moron

I take it he didn't realise all he had to do was set up an alarm clock to go off every hour, then press the button when it went off then go back to sleep?

Associate
nice. could you post some temps and stuff in the polaris owners thread? i am quite interested to see if i can oc and how it performs as the price is pretty crazy.

sure, will do soon.
Am I meant to optimize the card first? I saw a youtube video on it that it's not using its full potential out of the box. is that true or gibberish?

Soldato
sure, will do soon.
Am I meant to optimize the card first? I saw a youtube video on it that it's not using its full potential out of the box. is that true or gibberish?
I think they have fixed these things now. The first bios and drivers were a bit Derpy, but they are better than the gtx1060 in most cases now. So as long as you have the lastest drivers it should be OK.

Back
Top Bottom