Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Decided to treat myself with some money that had been gifted :p Had a smaller set of these are found it to be superb although was constantly getting annoyed that I didn't have certain deep sockets so ended up using spanners. Killed two birds with one stone and got all the deep sockets I'll need and also ratchet spanners :p

Bq0gFQqh.jpg

Associate
flights booked.
now to time to save up to pay off the rest of the tour :)

flights_zpsw0ws9tu5.png

Soldato
Been a very good set of purchases recently.

First courtesy of a Flory models member , i got the Eduard limited edition NATO Falcons for £25 delivered.

iWMdxTI.jpg.png

Then yesterday was my club's (Peterborough Scale Model club) show at the Voyager academy in Peterborough. It was a very busy weekend starting with getting 160 tables and over 200 chairs laid out around the venue. Then Sunday morning was helping get traders and clubs in ready for 10am for the public.

So once i had time, I got this dragon AFV kit for £2 on the tombola.

va8GEC7.jpg

Then i saw this Miniart T54-2 with full interior for £35.

SNFn1SX.jpg

Then came the best bit.....

I've had a grail kit on the cards for a long time but due to the high costs of the original fine molds boxing, it was a difficult to get for a reasonable price.

Well yesterday, models4sale had the revell re-boxing of fine molds 1/72 millennium falcon for £180. Another trader had it for £250 and the RRP is £275.

So it was a possible once in a lifetime purchase as rumours are revell had a limited run on these and no confirmation of bandai doing one.

ireQ91p.jpg

Soldato
image_id_1797244.jpeg

1800x and Asus prime x370 pro. Had to use optical drive to install drivers because nothing worked on win7 but the Ps2 keyboard. Also my phanteks or thermalright mounts didn't arrive so I just cable tied that heatsink on the cpu like a linus.

Back
Top Bottom