Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

ajf

ajf

Soldato
As long as it passes its MOT, which it should, I should be picking this up on Saturday morning:

tS89egT.jpg
Very nice, and something a bit different to the usual classics.
My first car was an Imp, albeit not new! Handled great with a sack of sand in the front, but stalled every time it stopped at a junction...

Big classic car show at Weston Park in Shropshire over Easter too.

Associate
4E3E1594-90FD-4187-971C-D13E03D4EEE6_zpshcxdodad.jpg

Not bought any new trainers for years

Man of Honour
Yup, the V8. Super light & easy to use.

The hard floor head is excellent, much better than the normal brush head of you have hard flooring.
I have a DC40 Animal downstairs which is hard flooring and a Henry for upstairs. Truth be told it's the cleaners that use them more than I do so I've no idea what it is that they use or what they're like!

It's just the times I need to get something out quickly for the kitchen if I've knocked something over or the car etc, I hate untangling the cord and what not. Would be far easier to grab something handy off the wall that's battery powered.

Soldato
I have a DC40 Animal downstairs which is hard flooring and a Henry for upstairs. Truth be told it's the cleaners that use them more than I do so I've no idea what it is that they use or what they're like!

It's just the times I need to get something out quickly for the kitchen if I've knocked something over or the car etc, I hate untangling the cord and what not. Would be far easier to grab something handy off the wall that's battery powered.

V8 is perfect then. I keep it with the 'dust buster' attachment fitted, so can just grab for quick cleanups and it takes up less room in the cupboard. Swap to the pipe & brush head to do the stairs & upstairs, which is only a once a week job, and downstairs whenever it needs a quick once over every couple of days. Plus it's light enough for my 9yo to use easily :D

Man of Honour
I take it there's no issue doing a full house with one? 4 bed, hard flooring downstairs, carpet up the stairs and upstairs itself (if that makes sense?).

As if I sold my Henry and existing Dyson I think I'd have a fair chunk towards the V8.

Soldato
Should be easily doable on a full charge. The only issue might be that the bin is quite small but emptying it takes about 5sec. I did my (small) 3 bed at the weekend and had to empty the bin after doing downstairs & the stairs, then again after finishing upstairs.

Man of Honour
Should be easily doable on a full charge. The only issue might be that the bin is quite small but emptying it takes about 5sec. I did my (small) 3 bed at the weekend and had to empty the bin after doing downstairs & the stairs, then again after finishing upstairs.
That sounds like it'd be an issue for the cleaners and not me, cheers for your help. I'll get one ordered at some point. Cheapest place for one?

Soldato
I take it there's no issue doing a full house with one? 4 bed, hard flooring downstairs, carpet up the stairs and upstairs itself (if that makes sense?).

As if I sold my Henry and existing Dyson I think I'd have a fair chunk towards the V8.
Personally I've found that they're useful, but not as powerful as the corded versions. We've kept both (battery and cordless) and use the battery for quickly getting up dropped crumbs etc and the corded for a proper clean.

Back
Top Bottom