Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I just received one of them this morning.

Don't have win10 on anything else but I was surprised how much it wanted me to sign into a microsoft account.

Cannot make a word, excel or powerpoint doc without signing in?

Is this just how it is now or is that just how it is for this particular configuration.

Plasma went pop last week. Turning itself off and on every 15 seconds. 5 year warranty ftw 3 months left always keep the receipt ;) ... Bridged the small gap to this...

L5qvSO4h.png.jpg

lODTDJRl.jpg

Potato cam:

lODTDJR.jpg

Same as mine :)

Fantastic TV, ignore all the people who have fallen for the marketing hype and insist a TV has to be 4k to be any good ;)

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
How are you finding it ? Havent see any decent reviews online of real world use

Tempted to pick up as it looks ideal for traveling - assume its the ones listed on the bay?

Really happy with it, stuck a 128GB Micro SD in as the standard 32 is a bit low if you want any films/games etc. on it.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Toshiba-Satellite-Click-10-LX0W-C-104-Convertible-Review.153921.0.html

I just received one of them this morning.

Don't have win10 on anything else but I was surprised how much it wanted me to sign into a microsoft account.

Cannot make a word, excel or powerpoint doc without signing in?

Is this just how it is now or is that just how it is for this particular configuration.

Office 365 lets you sync everything up across all your devices, which is why it requires signing in.

Really happy with it, stuck a 128GB Micro SD in as the standard 32 is a bit low if you want any films/games etc. on it.

Office 365 lets you sync everything up across all your devices, which is why it requires signing in.

Mine arrived today, is there a trick to switching it on, otherwise mine might be complete DOA :(
Am I doing something wrong?

You are pressing the power button on the top left edge of the screen as you look at it?

All major controls are around the edge because the screen really is a tablet.

I was doing that for thirty minutes, then I tried plugging it into my pc, within a couple of minutes it came on
looks like a bust psu might be wy this one was returned, then refurbs as there is nothing wrong with it, but the refurb folks used their own charger, and didn't test the psu
seems to be working now
will have to test the psu on its own later, something is certainly fishy

-edit now after further playing about
I got to a bios screen, set the time
it staretd windows, asked for language, started to dom updates, and is dead
even on an alternative charger point, it is simply dead, no reaction from the power button at all, annoying :/

Last edited:
P10102761.JPG

Totally forgot i ordered this print. Absolutely love it! Pictures just don't do it justice, the colours are just incredible!

cwG7oX9.jpg

Hard to pass up for £110. The resolution is great. Lovely screen and very good pixel density. The only time I've noticed poor scaling was with the uninstall menus when removing some of the bundled bloatware.

Back
Top Bottom