Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I remember paying £120 a meg for upgraded memory. My first dual speed cd drive cost £375.

In fact my whole pentium 60 pc cost £2,400 in 1991/2 ish from memory which would be £3,600 in today's money :O

ANd people complain about the price of 1080 cards? sheesh ;)

That's one heck of a paper round you worked.

I have a very well paid job for my age and as such I've been able to save up a bit of money. The new build houses at the moment only need a 5% deposit under the Help To Buy scheme.

Just don't forget the furniture, bro.:o

For the first few months there isn't going to be much furnite, just the basics (bed, couch etc) and the rest is going to be bought over the coming months. I'd rather buy as I go and be debt free than take out a loan to outfit the house.

Nice one. :)

How many rooms, garage, garden size?

3 bedrooms, unfortunately no garage on my build :(. The ones with garages were an extra £25k I think which I couldn't afford. I don't have any measurements for the garden, but going off the pictures I have I'd guess at least 7m x 13m.

Paid for a decorator to come in and paint the front room. Not bad for £90!

Went from:

To:

Will post more up tomorrow and later in the week as have a new TV unit arriving this evening and waiting for the curtain pole to be delivered so I can put up new curtains!

4jtkx4.jpg

Keyboard is really nice and so the monitor :)

I remember paying £120 a meg for upgraded memory. My first dual speed cd drive cost £375.

In fact my whole pentium 60 pc cost £2,400 in 1991/2 ish from memory which would be £3,600 in today's money :O

ANd people complain about the price of 1080 cards? sheesh ;)

Right then -
"There were 126 of us living in a shoe box in the middle of t'road".

I remember swopping my 8 meg of memory & £400 in cash for 16 meg of memory. My PC flew.
One of my first PC graphic cards was £160 for 256k of memory.

Back
Top Bottom