Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
Will do! Garden furniture and black zinc planters are next on the list of things to buy ... along with some more plants.

We're fortunate in that the guy we're using seems to really know his stuff - we spent a couple of hours at a trade-only garden centre discussing what we were after with him and picking out various plants. We'll be going back in a few weeks time to choose some more.

A close up of the construction would be good (2x1 horizontal baton?), really like the look of that well done:D.

Soldato
Logitech Harmony 350 - juggling 4 remotes was a real pain.

20170503_202610_zpsjjiwbsi9.jpg

Soldato
New cycling shoes! Can't wait to fall off later while getting used to unclipping when stopped

One piece of advice, which comes from experience. Before you clip in, just note which foot you usually put down.

First time I clipped in I stopped, unclipped my right foot (as I'm generally right handed and right footed so it seemed the right thing to do) then went to put down my left foot :(

Stacked it completely. That was the only time I had an issue with clips, much nicer to cycle in and put the power down.

Soldato
Logitech Harmony Ultimate One & Logitech Harmony Hub. Bought to replace an earlier model Harmony that didn't like getting dropped in the sink.

K1LlXTO.jpg

The touch screen is significantly better than on the older Harmony plus the Hub is pretty neat. Being able to do stuff via our phones and tablets is great.

Back
Top Bottom