Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

R9WaXx.jpg

Free comics picked up from Forbidden Planet and Geekaboo today. Gotta love FCBD! :)

More shooos. This time some black leather chelsea's with a slight colour twist (these aren't stock photos, they just happened to be on a white desk). I'm not yet decided on the red side panels. They are either fantastic or horrible :D but I have some time to decide. However I love the chisel shape and they are superbly comfortable. I've tried a few pairs of chelseas in the past and found all black to be a little too plain so wanted to try these.

BRztKwr.jpg

J5BeEuv.jpg

C7ouwJN.jpg

Are they female shoes? (Serious question)
Must be girls shoes lol

:D

Well I am quite small and have tiny feet so maybe I'm a woman :eek:

I like them but not convinced about the turn up with them.

Agreed. I just happened to be wearing those jeans at the time I tried them on.

I like them but seeing the name inside, I bet they were expensive.

They were on sale so not much more than a regular brand. I have quite a few from the same make and never pay full price for them. They are considered entry level as far as "decent" shoes are concerned but I find them far, far, far better made than a lot of typical high street brands.

A few bits I've picked up over the last month, first chance to get the pics off the camera

2017_05_bits2a.jpg

2017_05_bits1a.jpg

2017_05_bits3a.jpg

25kg each of halved peanuts and sunflower seeds
And some large suet pellets.
We're doing our best to keep the local cats supplied with wild birds...

More shooos. This time some black leather chelsea's with a slight colour twist (these aren't stock photos, they just happened to be on a white desk). I'm not yet decided on the red side panels. They are either fantastic or horrible :D but I have some time to decide. However I love the chisel shape and they are superbly comfortable. I've tried a few pairs of chelseas in the past and found all black to be a little too plain so wanted to try these.

BRztKwr.jpg

J5BeEuv.jpg

C7ouwJN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom